[Other] Nicole's Celeb Friends

mae

Usually I'd find this thing as no surprise at all but in Korea were the rivalry between groups is so fierce it is kind of strange to see. It's good to see too though since a lot fo the time these groups do say that they get along yet you've got to believe that they're simply not telling the truth, it's good to see that there are some people out there that are.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P Junsu, i don't really surprise me but i wish it was TaecYeon (yeah, it's my fav 2pm member xD)

Too bad minihoompy is in korean, i would have stalk everyday her minihoompy lol

But i think he isn't the only one in 2PM who is close with her =D

And isn't there Suju ShinDong who is close with her ? :)

Sorry, I hear about this "Min" girl all the time and how she's friends with Nicole, but I'm still not sure who she is? Is she a Wonder Girl from JYP?

She's a JYP trainee, but i think she left JYP. You can look her perform with wg,jyp,g-soul and j.lim at music awards , i'm not sure which one but it's around 2007.

Junsu seems to be close with tifanny and hyoyeon, he mentioned their name at 2pm single in his thank you. I guess he's quite close with nicole too.

• 2 weeks later...
shes so popular~

can anyone tell me if she's close to any of the suju or ft island guys? :eyelove:

by the way, can someone translate the video that was posted earlier in this thread?

thanks

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php...st&p=101238

hmm SuJu, I don't think she's close to any.. FT Island.. might be a chance she's friendly with HongKi.. at least it looked that way whenever they were on a show but no solid evidence however.