[2009.10.22] "Nicole doesn

chopsuey

35m1nv6.jpg

If you know anything about Kara, you must know that leader Park Gyuri is infamous for calling herself a goddess. On a recent recording of the new format for "Star Golden Bell" without Nicole's "Level with Me," Park Gyuri made a comment to the returned MC, Ji Suk Jin.

She began by stating, "I know that Ji Suk Jin loves pretty girls. He really likes to pick on pretty guests to talk to during recordings. I just want to ask him to not just speak to me." Gyuri Goddess strikes again!

Nicole then responded by saying, "Gyuri unnie always calls herself a goddess, but as time passes it seems like the dark circles under her eyes are getting bigger from loss of sleep!"

Ji Suk Jin tried to defend Gyuri by stating, "But I've never seen her dark circles." Gyuri admitted to her flaw like the cool girl she is by smoothly saying, "They're about 2cm below my eyes."

This episode of Star Golden Bell will air on the 24th.

Credit: AK

haha, i think nicole's just doing cute lil jabs on gyuri..nothing to get serious about ^^;

we all know gyuri's not been sleeping well, as per her cyworld iirc, lol, but granted, the girls have had one heck of a year, promoting, releasing hits, goodness it's like they never get to really get some true rest!

but hopefully this coming month they'll be able to soon. haha, our goddess admits flaws..now that's a goddess. one that never lies! =D

I think Nicole maybe just saying the truth about the dark circles.

So i think Gyuri won't take it to heart since she herself also admit that she had insufficient sleep.

Its good to see nicole speaking out her mind about what she felt about Gyuri.Hehe..

They will get to know each other better and what each other is thinking about.

Gyuri is still goddess to me :D

Aww these two are so cute together! It seems that Gyuri is having fun with her goddess concept. x)

Gyuri admitted to her flaw like the cool girl she is by smoothly saying, "They're about 2cm below my eyes."

I really love her smart replies haha.

I'll definitely be looking for this episode when it comes on.

I don't know, I don't really see her remark as saying Gyuri isn't a Goddess.

Just a Goddess with Dark Circles now, lol

Either way, Nicole taking a jab back at Gyuri teasing her.

So adorable those two.