[Offical Thread] Mnet Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science

mae

The episode is funny and lots of fun moments for Cole. She looks so excited in the Lotte World and her 2 new cute guy friends lol And her classmate guy who gave her something last episode seems to really like her haha. About her skipping class and going out with badminton club members, I think it's scripted though I guess it does have negative impact on Nicole though what she did is quite normal in college, but since it's broadcasted and netizens have nothing better to do, whatever lol but I hope the show do something next week that will redeem her to the viewers :D

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, as much as I adore Nicole and support her in any thing that she wants to try and accomplish, this whole vet thing was a bad choice for her. She is an entertainer, she loves music, she is in to singing, dancing, and all around performing, why in the world did she choose veterinary science as a major? Just because you like animals is not a valid reason.

I really don't nicole choose this vet thing on her own.. I think it was b/c that's the school that let her interview a second time.. she actually passed her Seoul University interview but due to some technical stuff she couldn't attend..which might have been more interesting b/c that interviewer liked her and saw that she fit at their school.. I think Culinary school should have been an option.. we all know how obsessed she is with food, for me that would be one of the top choices I'd pick for her..

I actually think she's needs a episode where she isn't "responsible".. I like Nicole but I never really thought of her as my personal role model, so what she did or didn't do in the episode didn't irritate me as much as it did other people.....I think she got really caught up in the whole idea of college, even in the first episode her her idea of college was so not real lol. A girl can have some fun... the only thing that worries me is her grades.. like it'd be nice to see her study .. does she get distracted a lot? does she have time etc?.. I hope we see that in due time..

Nicole's still young and with this show we are seeing her learning and dealing with her consequences like getting barely passing grades and netizen backlash... Hopefully she rises up and does well, I would like to have more faith in her.I think in the long run that has more impact on viewers then if she were to be some genius student..

It's funny that netizens didn't point out the good deed she did in the episode which was going to and speaking for that event with pets and therapy.. lol

Anyways, she's dissecting the dog next week.. we'll see how that goes lol.. and pics of her at the COEX Aquarium

;)

30upyk3.jpg

14xp4dx.jpg

credit: dcnc

Episode 5: She was there for the dog dissection and she participated . she and her friends went to register for her school ID but no one recognized her there ....she was kinda surprised ... She made curry and ate like crazy during Mama lol. holding shrimp in one and hand and greeting 2PM lol. XD.. Also showed her in the dorm with the girls and Jing giving her a piggy back ride lol. so hyper. Oh.. she was at that one class where she met the lee seungi look alike and they were talking about what happened with Jay and I think her friend kinda asked her to speak up?.. Well she did and she got emotional thinking the past but yea the teacher seemed to like it.. oh and the dean called her in for a personal sewing lesson on a pillow and she kept the pillow lol. This show is starting to remind me of Inyoung's show lol.. wackiness plus some serious moments..and she's hanging out with NaYoung, which is nice..not many girl friends from school lol.

I enjoyed watching the new episode, it showed Dubu - so cute :D And she meet with her friends in college. It's good that she's socializing and having some break time. So they were talking about Jay - I was wondering why it's so serious lol I really hope this show gets subbed. When they were at MAMA awards lol Cole is eating a lot haha

Thanks mae for the recap :D

i am looking forward to watching ep 1

kinda confused why she selected such a difficult program lol, she coulda maybe volunteered at a shelter or something if she likes animals

anyway, either way it is good cuz we get to see Nicole on a tv show lol

lol, i think she didn't really have a choice and had to select a school before the taping date, the Vet School let her interview again and she got in just in time for taping :D all logistics lol..

I think this might be Nicole's fav class, don't know what it's called though but they have discussions..

29ipoo.jpg

credit:dcnc

I really liked EP 06 as well.. b/c they actually showed her studying and listening to the lectures :).. lol loved it when they called out the pd's and camera people for sleeping during the lecture haha.. and Dubu's voice was a tad scary but he's still cute..and Nicole had a good time at the aquarium and even went in the water.. and playing badminton fresh faced and a mini skirt as a punishment was funny.. at first she was hiding behind her unni's on the team then she fell on her butt lol. The class that she skipped before.. the teacher made her do fan service to the class as punishment so she did a series of KARA's dances lol.. and she did really well with her presentation in her other class too :) Things seem to be falling into place.

where can i watch ep 6,plz tell me. i search for it the whole day,but nobody put it up yet...

watch it here: http://www.kara-t.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=vi...asc&no=2490

it'd be nice to read other people's reaction to this show as well XD We even have it subbed and not many new posts XD..

thank you, I really like this show, I mean, you can see her reaction w/ other non-celeb and I think that her sweet personality is very honest...I don't know. The more I watch the show, the more I am into it. And thanks for the sub. I think that the latter eps are so interesting, and now I even watch it raw. I couldn't get enough of it, and actually waiting for the ep comes out. Thank you for subbing this awesome show.I'm sure that many people like it, and if they watch one ep, they couldn't help fall in love w/ NIcole.

ep6 seems very nice, and I would like to understand what they are talking about. but does anyone think that this school has a lot of cute boys...omo, those were at the interview w/ NIcole, her friends in class..some of them are good enough to become a celeb. I like the two cute guys she hangs out w/...

ep6 seems very nice, and I would like to understand what they are talking about. but does anyone think that this school has a lot of cute boys...omo, those were at the interview w/ NIcole, her friends in class..some of them are good enough to become a celeb. I like the two cute guys she hangs out w/...

yes very cute boys lol.. i just have feeling some of them might be models/actors that were casted to be on the show XD.. But you can sorta tell who is a real student and who isn't.. Nicole's having fun with them so it is good.

Nicole @ Animal World - 17.12.09 ( Aww she missed the KARA Bakery Taping then XD):

elszn.jpg

16i8ll2.jpg

2rc7f2h.jpg

my bro & I just watched the 1st episode (eng subbed) and it was great. it was cool 2 see her personalities outside the music world & funny at the same time. can't wait 4 the 2nd subbed eipsode to be completed.

Episode 7:

Started with her and other students going to a farm to see a calf being castrated XD.. They wanted her to try it(?) but she couldn't.. She sorta made a date for her two friends lol. Nayoung and the other guy .. too many guys, I don't know their names lol.. She gave a tour to some high school students lol.. they loved it.. she even took one of the boy's hand and skipped across this bridge lol. She had her Christmas party and made dubokki with cheese lol.. Her friends came and Winston gave her a Christmas tree made of CHOCOLATE (her fav).. and she gave all of her friends those infinity scarves. omg, Winton's name poem for DUBU was hilarious LOL.

AND THIS PIC HAHA:

2le5jjl.jpg

Thanks mae for the recap :D I enjoyed watching this episode lol as I do her previous epis :w00t: She has her group of friends, and Eun Joo? from Jewelry (can't suddenly remember her name T_T) looks forward to seeing the Siwon look-a-like too bad he and Ho weren't able to come. And I thought Hyori will really come haha

Cole's reaction when the professor ruins her stitches haha wonder why he did that and will she be having an exam soon? Those high schools students are lucky, Cole guiding them around the campus and even holding hands with one of them.