[Offical Thread] Mnet Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science

mae

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to read the summary of ep8 soon...hehe. it was cute ep. I like Nicole and the two look alike friends. and netizens, she is studying very hard...it's just difficult for her b/c she doesn't have much time. Look at how much she needs to perform in all of the year ended performances. Well, they always did special stages, and she needs to practice. I don;t know when she has time to study though.

I really want to know her result for the finals. couldnt understand much from the preview. oh well, hope she passes.

^^ I was just going to write it up lol..

Episode 8:

So Nicole goes to hang out with those two guy friends.. they head to the lookalike of choi siwon's house and play wii lol.. she was losing and showed it lol.... then she talked about how she was lonely in Korea and guess she didn't know she was going to cry but thinking about that time, she couldn't help it. I was interested to see how these two guys would react b/c i still think that the show casted them so it's questionable if they are actually friends with nicole but they handled it pretty well. The show cut to her being at the farm (from last week), she milked a cow and they asked her to put her hand in the cow's backside but she couldn't lol. In her discussion class, they were talking about Celebs and serving the army, they asked her what she thought but she wasn't sure.. anyways, some students had some parting words for her, seemed nice lol.. Her final for the class was a presentation, and of course.. she did it on FOOD lol.. and how big it is in her life lol. The teacher seemed to enjoy it :D

She was studying with Winston for her Histology final. The Hara fanboy came to visit and brought Ottogi ramen (LOL.. endorsement) and Nicole called Hara so i guess he could say hi but..too bad she didn't pick up lol. She went to her badminton club and they had a tournament, Nicole and her partner were cute even if he hit the birdie that then proceeded to smack the back of Nicole's head lol.. she was like OUCH! lol.. Ends with her taking her Histology final.. don't know how she did.. but next week she goes to karaoke!! and 2 more finals.

Thanks mae for the recap. Lol she's not good at Wii game though I was surprised she went to the Siwon look a like's place. I was lol when the Hara fanboy brought Oddugi and Cole asking if it's good? Funny and when she took out the Dan Brown's book.

It's a good thing she has her hood up otherwise it would have hurt more when she got hit lol and I like how she gives out hug :)

LOL. I love how all these "smart" people are judging Nicole for not studying enough or doing enough to get into college..

first of all, it's a show lol.. it's semi reality at most? Don't get all mad if she got in lol.

secondly, she was quite busy during the admission period with her own and KARA's solo activities and people doubt her so easily

anyways, she'll prove herself in the latter eps but only ep 2 is subbed.. so it's bugging me lol.

is that Ho? hehe i like him xD He is so cute ^^... Cool to have friends like that for nicole.. (:

thanks mae! for all the pictures!^^ haha i only watched till ep 5 .. going to watch the rest soon!~ ^^

Is there any youtube user that still upload raw Nicole Goes to College vids regularly? I used to depend on RHAPSODICOLE but since he/she had personal things to take care couldn't upload it regularly anymore. I'm looking for episode 8. Thanks in advance.

http://www.kara-t.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=vi...asc&no=2597

Nicole's going to the mountains today.. for her show :blushing:.. I really hope she does get those tickets to come back to the U.S. it'd be fun if the crew followed her back too...what a great way to end the show!

http://www.kara-t.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=vi...asc&no=2597

Nicole's going to the mountains today.. for her show :P.. I really hope she does get those tickets to come back to the U.S. it'd be fun if the crew followed her back too...what a great way to end the show!

Thanks a lot mae, i already try the link but it seems there's some parts that didn't work (or maybe my connection just bad). Do you happen to know if another youtube user upload it. Anyway, the episode you mentioned, is that the last episode?

Never mind, finally i can download it. Thanks Mae

Edited by kara4life

i just watched ep9.awesome. the girl worked hard. i dont think if any students who criticized her would be able to study if they had the packed schedule like her. remember that the idols sleep like 3-4 hours/day,especially during the time of the year ended. we saw nicole's performances in every music show.

can anyone summarizes pls? what happens now when she passed? it's the end already?

I'm finally starting to watch the show. It's okay so far but I can't help but feel embarrassed for her sometimes.

lol me too.. but she's going through this rebellious stage.. ever since she's been Korea it's all about training and KARA.. so what happens when she gets to be on a show where she can do whatever?.. well she's taking advantage of it.. but she gets better in ep 5 is when the show starts to chill out and she's studying etc.

Okay EP 9.

It was the cross over episode lol. KARA Bakery and Nicole's show meeting. Nicole took her test for Anatomy and passes .. also the dermatology class as well. So she decided to celebrate and went to karaoke with hara fanboy and winston :eyelove:.. love the karaoke portion just b/c that hara fanboy tutor deserved it XD.. I can't tell if he's pretending to like Nicole so he can meet hara or not.. but yea.. shady. but love Winston, he's really a friend to Nicole and the first one she ran to and hugged when she found out she passed her test. She went hiking with Winston, the dude with the gf and her professor.. it was all snowy and she was coughing all over the place... once they got to the top of the mountain she said for her new year's resolution, she wanted to eat less lol.. She went to a zoo and her poor hand .. the elephant kept going towards her lol. Took Dubu somewhere to train him at the end. I'm not sure what is happening next week but she'll be at the sauna with some other friends and second part of the hike.

I think her show is ending as well as KARA Bakery.. since she's taking her finals.. which means end of the semester. I noticed, they don't film all the classes she's actually taking or they don't put it all into the show.

btw.. why was nicole smelling all that bread? don't they have labels? lol

I don't know but for me, her actions don't seem embarrassing. If anything, it's more endearing cause she's so natural that she can do things in an adorkable way. She is not afraid to make herself look silly. I don't think any of the KARA girls mind really. It's cute. :eyelove:

i don't personally mind it.. but those that don't know how Nicole is like.. they judge her pretty harshly.. just looking at the youtube comments.. and i feel bad b/c that's not always how Nicole is.. it's just adding to that idea that she's not smart :(

I'm so happy about ep 9, enjoyed the episode a lot lol I haven't watched the full show yet just managed to watch the 2nd half but she passed and I'm very happy about it, makes me so proud like a mom lol

The karaoke part is funny, they sung lots of songs and I hope when the show ends Cole keeps in touch with her college friends, they seem like really good friends especially Winston and the guy with a gf and Nayoung.

Dubu has grown so much, he's really cute but the voice over is weird lol

Thanks for the recap mae. :eyelove:

lol me too.. but she's going through this rebellious stage.. ever since she's been Korea it's all about training and KARA.. so what happens when she gets to be on a show where she can do whatever?.. well she's taking advantage of it.. but she gets better in ep 5 is when the show starts to chill out and she's studying etc.

okay, that's cool. i'm just waiting it out for subs until then. it's interesting since a lot of us are students as well and we understand the stress + more

Episode 10:

Okay there is a preview for next week, so I don't know how many eps the show will have.

She went to the spa with her study group members and it was fun, played some games and ate. Nicole and her buddies went to the bakery pics HERE and HERE, she got goodies as presents for the seniors that were taking their test. And passed out chocolate to the other people there lol. Some guy asked her to do AGEYO lol. She's like "fighting" lol.

Oh this part, she went to go visit IVY lol.. wow Mnet cross promotion is so obvious. She brought Dubu along b/c Ivy had 2 dogs and a cat. Dubu did a number 2 at Ivy's house lol.. And Nicole mentioned to her how she sang one of her songs for her audition to DSP so Ivy asked her to sing a part.. she did and think Ivy said it was pretty .. I was kinda nervous with the statement she made before about singing XD but it was all good. Nicole gave her dogs some presents and Ivy gave Nicole 2 jars of chocolates b/c she watched Nicole's show and knows Nicole eats chocolates when she's stressed lol. Anyways, she seemed smitten by Nicole :) Next week, she's with the Seungi look a like making a photo gallery of her time on the show i think.