[Offical Thread] Mnet Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science

mae

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... the IVY thing... i think ivy feels kinda uncomfortable... but Nicole sounds pretty good when she's singing... and Hahahaha.. Dubu.. thats my next dog's namee!!!..

I thought Nicole was more uncomfortable.. she wasn't her bubbly self... but cautious instead.

i LOVE THIS SHOW!

i wasn't really a big nicole fan up until i started watching this show. she's so friggin adorable.

and i love how she's so down to earth..

i hope it doesn't end soon!

welcome to Nicole's world :)

^ ^ really? In my opinion, the guy with glasses actually was the one that more care about Nicole, he accompanied Nicole during her study and i remember he's the first one got hugged by Nicole when she passed the exams. While that Hara fanboy...idk.. i feel something "pervert" about him...

^ ^ really? In my opinion, the guy with glasses actually was the one that more care about Nicole, he accompanied Nicole during her study and i remember he's the first one got hugged by Nicole when she passed the exams. While that Hara fanboy...idk.. i feel something "pervert" about him...

yep, his name is winston.. that fanboy honestly.. even if the pd's asked him to talk about hara.. it's kinda just rude to do that to nicole.. at first he seemed cool.. but i doubt he would be one of those she keeps in contact with after the show ends.. the people she had bonded with you can tell.. :)

btw.. if people.. want me to post streaming links of Nicole's show.. i can do that.. but i just assume everyone knows where to find it.. plus not many people post here anyway.. :)

EP 10 of Nicole's show:

http://www.kara-t.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=vi...asc&no=2678

Since it was a crossover episode with Ivy Back:

http://www.kara-t.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=vi...asc&no=2679

yep, his name is winston.. that fanboy honestly.. even if the pd's asked him to talk about hara.. it's kinda just rude to do that to nicole.. at first he seemed cool.. but i doubt he would be one of those she keeps in contact with after the show ends.. the people she had bonded with you can tell.. :)

btw.. if people.. want me to post streaming links of Nicole's show.. i can do that.. but i just assume everyone knows where to find it.. plus not many people post here anyway.. :)

EP 10 of Nicole's show:

http://www.kara-t.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=vi...asc&no=2678

Since it was a crossover episode with Ivy Back:

http://www.kara-t.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=vi...asc&no=2679

So true, plus i don't think it was PD's decision to make him a Hara fanboy, i think he really is a Hara fanboy coz he look so mesmerized by Hara when they visit the Bakery on ep. 9. Poor Nicole..even her another guy friend turn up to be Seung Yeon fanboy..lol. Anyway after ep. 10 there's still preview for next episode, how many episode again till the finale coz i thought she's already passed the semester.

So true, plus i don't think it was PD's decision to make him a Hara fanboy, i think he really is a Hara fanboy coz he look so mesmerized by Hara when they visit the Bakery on ep. 9. Poor Nicole..even her another guy friend turn up to be Seung Yeon fanboy..lol. Anyway after ep. 10 there's still preview for next episode, how many episode again till the finale coz i thought she's already passed the semester.

haha it's all good she has plenty of other friends that like her for her :)... They never said how many episodes this show would have but for Mc Mong and Seo Inyoung they both had at least 12 episodes. On the show they said the school was on a break.. I wonder what she'll do next...

I like this episode, she participated in the surgery. They always make her do the butt dance and the aegyo thing lol she just did the same thing like in Oh Brothers, but still cute eventhough she's not used to doing it :teary:

It's good that Ivy is nice to Cole though yeah I kinda agree with mae, Cole doesn't seem too comfortable with her but it's good to see how they interact. Dubu is so playful and naughty doing the nasty at Ivy's carpet lol

I'm happy cos there's still a next episode, maybe the production team could extend it to a few a more epis lol. It would be really great if they show her going to America and following her there lol

Episode 11:

She met 3 of her professors and gave them pics of them with her and she wrote a little note and it was framed and they were happy. She was hanging out with Ho a lot lol.. I guess the PD's took pics of her during the show and gave her a stack so she put them all up and her friends went to check it out. Earlier, there were articles about a Love Confession having to do with Nicole and Ho lol.. but yea turned out to be a double hidden camera like the one on KARA Bakery lol. Nicole also took her last final, which was to meet all the teachers and she had a presentation. We don't know the results, although during the show they were talking about an MT trip!!!! For those who don't know.. it's like a trip people go on to bond/spend time together. I know MC Mong had one.. to me it just looks like the show will end next week, assuming we will found out her results which looks positive and Hara's fanboy finally got to talk to him b/c Nicole is that nice lol.

^ Thanks for the recap mae, just finished watching episode 11 since i was curious about the Love Confession thing that turn out to be double hidden camera..LOL..Nicole still naive as usual..she really worried her pranks may hurt Ho.. The funny thing is there's article quickly emerged in Kbites that sourced from Newsen about that without realizing it was a prank, lol maybe some Newsen staff who wrote it is a Nicole fanboy who couldn't stand to watch it till the end..ha..ha..ha. Anyway looking forward for her MT episode, i wonder who would she bring along since during MC mong MT he invited Hara.

Edited by kara4life

Awww, just finished watching episode 11. I wish Nicole and Ho would go out in real life. They're so compatible together. She seems so comfortable around him. Then again, she seems to get along with just about everyone. I hope they still keep in touch. She made so many friends during the duration of this show. So glad she got to experience all that she missed out in America in her home country. Nicole hwaiting!!

BTW, I just want to say I have no idea why Nicole doesn't think she's very good at aegyo. She has plenty of aegyo!! <3

Edited by celestialxangel

^ same here, especially after Revolution, Nicole seems not confident when anyone asked her to do aegyo, while before that like when during Pretty Girl or Honey promotion she's always do cute thing without have to try hard. But if you watched her appearance in Family Outing, she still got it though, like when she asked to grill the meat to MC Yoo or her little screaming when they finally grill the meat.

^^ this is sorta off topic but.. Nicole's personality changes every year.. basing on KARA's concept, i noticed.. the past year for Honey she was all girly and cute but with Revolution, she became more serious in a way and more independent too. And the article thing, those were released before Nicole's show aired, they just translated too late lol. Cause some of the Korean fans were a bit upset that Mnet choose to use that to get more ratings... but I agreed with those fans, it was sorta cheesy.. i mean they didn't really need to do that.. the reactions didn't really pay off though Nicole was being all funny.

Awww, just finished watching episode 11. I wish Nicole and Ho would go out in real life. They're so compatible together. She seems so comfortable around him. Then again, she seems to get along with just about everyone. I hope they still keep in touch. She made so many friends during the duration of this show. So glad she got to experience all that she missed out in America in her home country. Nicole hwaiting!!

BTW, I just want to say I have no idea why Nicole doesn't think she's very good at aegyo. She has plenty of aegyo!! <3

She has natural aegyo lol. but in Korea they tell you do it on the spot like some circus trick XD.. I don't know if she knows she's cute when she's being herself.. but that's good in a lot of ways.

I also wanted to say I LOVE the part where she and Ho went around the campus to take pictures then randomly leaving it around in books, then classroom, and Hyunjoong's locker lol..I wonder what he'll think when he sees that

I hope Nicole asks Nayoung and the girl from her study group to go to the MT trip.. it's kind of different if it was only her and like 5/6 guys... lol. I know they are her friends.. but idol image and all.

Does that mean her 'change of heartbeat' script is related to this? Does that mean she isn't really studying for vet?

I guess you are referring to that article?.. She did study.. she just changed the lyrics around. The producers said if she does well in school her reward would be to go back to the States since she hasn't been back in 5 years. She's not going to be a real vet after 1 semester..She did the show to see how college life is like.. to be sorta normal.

^^ this is sorta off topic but.. Nicole's personality changes every year.. basing on KARA's concept, i noticed.. the past year for Honey she was all girly and cute but with Revolution, she became more serious in a way and more independent too. And the article thing, those were released before Nicole's show aired, they just translated too late lol. Cause some of the Korean fans were a bit upset that Mnet choose to use that to get more ratings... but I agreed with those fans, it was sorta cheesy.. i mean they didn't really need to do that.. the reactions didn't really pay off though Nicole was being all funny

Yeah..that hidden camera prank was actually a little mean to Nicole, since she looked really worried before that and its not even her idea. Just out of curiosity, hows the rating so far for Nicole Goes to College (for example if compared to KaRa's Bakery), is it pretty good? And also since i don't know Korean, what was the comments from the deans after the final presentation? Did they at least implying that she will pass?

Yeah..that hidden camera prank was actually a little mean to Nicole, since she looked really worried before that and its not even her idea. Just out of curiosity, hows the rating so far for Nicole Goes to College (for example if compared to KaRa's Bakery), is it pretty good? And also since i don't know Korean, what was the comments from the deans after the final presentation? Did they at least implying that she will pass?

Well since her show got moved up in the time for the past few weeks, I'm thinking they wanted to get more viewers XD I mean airing the show with an Idol 11 PM is pretty random. But I was on GOM tv the other day and I saw one of her eps had over 45,000 views... but I have a feeling people not just KARA fans do watch her show cause it seems like people know her as Nicole not really KARA's Nicole ? XD..

I'm not sure what the deans said cause I don't understand either, I just pick up on body language usually.. but I know the deans don't mess around and whatever their decision, it's not because Nicole is a celebrity but I really want it to go well for the sake of the show and I'm willing to think Nicole has evolved since she got to school :thumbup: I'm picking up on talking about the MT trip has a good sign too.

^ so at least 45.000 views in GomTv alone, so i'm guessing its quite good no? I also hope she will pass without the fact thats she's a celebrity, so this show have a good ending. Although the older dean seems like a very strict person...but at least 2 of her mentors was there too so they had a better understanding about Nicole efforts during that semester.