[Offical Thread] Mnet Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science

mae

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched a few of this episodes on youtube and i lol-ed when she skipped school to go to the amusement park with her frens haha..

and the professor was so lenient towards her too.. lol

Yeah, I saw that episode too and I think that the professor is a really nice guy. He was really nice when way he "reprimanded" her about not focusing in class as well. Wish my professor was cool like that. Besides, who wouldn't be lenient to someone as cute and adorable as Nicole :thumbup1:

Edited by dmezadmin

Ahh I haven't watched the subbed ones yet, just the korean ones and I don't understand it a bit. But Nicole is so cute! However she really needs to focus on school more :) party girl! haha

• 3 weeks later...

yes we are working on it right now :)

please be patient and gave ur support for our awesome Sweet Melodix Team :)

Thanks for the update. I was a little worried that the project might of been abandoned. You guys are great! Will be waiting patiently.

Thanks for the update. I was a little worried that the project might of been abandoned. You guys are great! Will be waiting patiently.

yeah..i know it's been a while.. but we have some difficulties with the subbing process..

don't worry though, we won't stop the subbing of this shows..it's just will take a while :)

is there a link to all the episodes subbed!

ive been really busy and i cant find the first eps with subs :o

u can find it on sweet melodix mediabos..it's all there.. :D

I recently started this like 3 or 4 weeks ago and I'm up to episode 5. I thought there were only like 7 or 8 episodes but there are actually more??? Wow I didn't know! That's awesome! I'm loving this show so far. This inspires me to study and work hard in school! (even though she isn't really studying in the first few episodes so far... -_- not to mention skipping class! :P )

I didn't know the team still worked on it. I'll gladly wait for it ^^ The team's work is always appreciated ^-^

^^ She does study.. later on XD

Is there a way where I don't need to dl to watch?

maybe at yt with special characters so it doesn't get deleted or sth

We had the show uploaded but our account got suspended and we haven't uploaded them back up. The only way to watch the show is to download it.

Actually because of the Heroes.. a lot of fans said they like this version of Nicole better lol.. her image in this show is more amusing lol

^ Wow really? After people scold her people tell her to go back to the Nicole in this show? XD I really like the Cole in this show too though. Cole having fun made me smile at my computer screen xD

Edited by nerdxissa