[Offical Thread] Mnet Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science

mae

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she cried during the 1st few ep... tat's really sad 2 c... But i dun think its all made up by scripts. Those tears are too true 2 b faked. :crying: It really made me emotional though.

Eh, oh btw... so after da show wat kind of cert of quallification she obtained? tell me tell me... Lols

Edited by Crusnik

• 1 month later...

Awesome show~ (I watched with chinese sub hee~ =x)

nicole really is a resilient girl, she managed to pull through even though there were so many setbacks, esp in the beginning.

I liked watching her interact with her schoolmates too ^^ (though it probably is somewhat scripted i guess?)

PS. episode 11 is epic. =D

LeeHo x Nicole - I approve :D *is shot*

• 4 weeks later...

I totally miss watching Nicole's show so when the newest episode was subbed, i was happy to go back to that Nicole haha.

When she talked about her hardest time, she said the first two years in Korea. 1 year of training and 2nd year with KARA4, it must have been overwhelming for her being so young and new to the country. Now I wonder if she ever kept in touch with her friends from school and I think Mnet should have a reunion show ahha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

really, i mean REALLY i want to watch what has nicole prepared for her fans^ i watched to now maybe 4 episodes and i think it's very interesting because i like korean style and peaople so i will have to write more posts to see that^^

I'm on episode 4 right now, and I've been through tears and laughs watching this. I never thought of Nicole as a veterinarian, but I really admired how even though she isn't necessarily in studying veterinary science she still took it seriously. It's so much fun watching her with just normal people in everyday life!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...