[Offical Thread] Mnet Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science

mae

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nicole has such a colourful personality, i have to admit staying up for it was well worth it despite not understanding

it's rather hard to see her visibly upset but trying hard to keep a smile on her face through the wave of rejections

what bothered me was the narration by some random chick...she was tlaking in nicoles point of view too, like seriously... hopefully they let nicole narrate from now on, her english is fine and intact, why not let her use it... and i hope she uses it more on the show too, her pronunciation is totally fine

some highlights would be her dance... i wish they showed more and less of the man judging her, nicoles random antics throughout that seem to escape me at the moment and whatever else i can think of when i watch it again lol

I have a playlist of cuts I made of episode 1:

Watch them all here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVn0zRAKc4w...&playnext=1

Episode 1:

I wished Nicole narrated the show because it's awkward how the lady was pretending to be Nicole lol... However, a lot of the people she interacted with seemed to enjoy her personality and were laughing along with her :).. The editing of the show is annoying because you can tell it's scripted XD Her mom surprising her was cute and the moments with the other members were cute too.. and I know the ending of show was trying to be suspenseful but we all know she got into Konkuk University anyway .. i posted the pics here lol. can't wait to see what happens next week.

woots!! Nicole was ranked number 1 on the Mnet TV section !!..

(right now as i'm typing she's number 2 with MAMA being one)

people are checking her show out :D

16jfyow.jpg

credit: dckara.

one of her videos is number 2 on the most watched list:

2igi1pu.png

i come with pictures of Nicole and her new friend (sorry fanboys):

2r6o9c6.jpg

sm7zx5.jpg

credit: dcnc

Even though i'm really not sure if anyone visits this topic.. thanks to Tin aka coffeebeanie here at KH.. she provided me with the gist of what happened in the first episode :crying:

So Nicole's introduction essay that she wrote located here: http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=3958

Basically Nicole had to write this in between takes of the shooting for the show, whenever they had 5 min breaks and she wanted to write more but didn't have time.

She DID get into Seoul University's Fashion Department but they wanted her to come back next year and well that doesn't help b/c she's taping right now.

The really sad part at the end of the show, "she just said that she failed the interviews and she was saddened by it, but she hopes that the viewers weren't disappointed as well. she's not sure if she'll get to go on more interviews, but she will try her best next time. she said, 'we can fail sometimes, right?"

So hopes that helps all of you guys that do watch the show :thumbup:

Well this episode feels like it should've been the first lol.. After Nicole finds out the results she goes to Red Kitchen to update her mom the news, her mom even got a bouquet of flowers ready to congratulate her.. Nicole and her mom's relationship seems pretty cool.. and her mom understood why she didn't get in ...

So Nicole gets a chance to interview as a Oriental Medicine major but she doesn't pass .. all the stress and disappointment just got to her and she broke down and cried really hard.. I felt so bad for her b/c she was really stuck with her limited knowledge in Oriental Medicine and Korean.. though I think she was pretty honest about how she felt..Nicole gets to interview again at Konkuk.. and the interviewer calls her "Tina" lol.. But I LOVE the way she found out she got into Konkuk .. she was filming herself as she talked about school etc.., she was at Konkuk actually.. as soon as she turns off her selfcam.. this announcement comes on over the campus speakers and this lady basically congratulates KARA's Nicole b/c she passed her 2nd interview!! her reaction was priceless lol. so funny.. cause so many students were looking at her lol.

Nicole finds a new friend .. a really unlikely one lol.. but it's cute.. i have feeling she and this friend will meet again haha..

she has to take the midterm but first she heads to Guam with the other members.. so i don't really know if she was actually studying XD she ate alot during the trip lol.. her and Gyuri on the way to the airport singing "teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikni" haha..... so she did pretty bad on the test.. she cried again and ate a giant bar of Toblerone (chocolate bar).. but we'll see what happens next.. i think it should get better.. i don't think all her eps would be depressing.. lol.

Meanwhile.. i think this past week.. Nicole was spotted at Lotteworld

4p0dv.jpg

credit: dcnc

More pics of Cole :lol:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

site.jpg

fp1.png

fp2.jpg

fp3.jpg

fp4.jpg

fp5.jpg

fp.jpg

p091118_001.jpg

I haven't watched it yet, bad connection lol Anyways it seems fun. I really hope it gets subbed, though unlikely to happen. I hope Cole doesn't get too stressed out from studying and just enjoy being a college student and she seems to have met a lot of new friends. It's nice that her mom supports her and she eats lots of chocolate lol Thanks for the summary :(

haha that picture is so cute!, that guy is probably thinking "oh my god she's so close to me , this is the happiest moment D:"

lol anyways, the announcement part was so freaking hilarious, and she was so cute, definitely all smiles after that happened... oh my god and in Guam she was literally bouncing off walls over there.. totally crazy LOL... i think her talent is just crazy impressions of anything XD

GyuCole was super cute in the car, i laughed pretty hard at gyuri's english cause it was so unexpected haha

lol and sy finally made an appearance to give some encouraging words... then runs off with gyuri to have fun while nicole studied hahaha they looked like such excited dorks running away XD

the emphasis on nicole eating chocolate when she's stressed is huge in this show lol, but so funny when she skillfully tears the packaging and takes a giant bite... seems to actually help her though... this could soon turn into one of nicole's habits

I hope things pick up for her soon and they stop springing all these let downs on her... they're managing to make her cry more on television in this series alone compared to her whole career as an entertainer =[

If you're wondering what type of things she's learning at the school for her veterinarian program:

Names and uses of various surgical instruments

34zjfaw.jpg

Anatomy of a female dog (specifically the pelvic cavity in this question)

35idrls.jpg

Histology related questions such as the structure of the tertiary follicles and the corpus luteum...which made up the writing portion

1z3v80i.jpg

(Thank god she has english but unfortunately the best way for her to learn is by self learning through the text books because in class... full on korean doesn't seem to be helping. However she doesn't have enough spare time to focus on this either... so it's much more difficult than it should be)

Her Notes:

fnwgwj.jpg

2qmepur.jpg

She writes sooooooo much better when not under pressure lol