[Offical Thread] Mnet Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science

mae

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah, that lucky friend of hers ... lol

anyways, it's nice to see that nicole has made some friends

wah, i watched ep2 cuts and it was sad to see her cry like that after the second interview...

her acceptance into kon kuk uni was so hilarious haha

wow at mt...:lol:

hope nicole will be able to keep up with what the prof is teaching in class...

it's ok nicole, just ace the final =P

I really can't wait for the subbed version. She looks so cute. From what I'm reading, it's also a really good show. And Nicole's handwriting is so nice.

I just watched the beginning of the first episode and I liked it, although I didn't understand a single word. xDD

Also can't wait for the subs. It's really remarkable of her as a celebrity going to a public college. She surely will get a lot of stalkers there, especially male ones.^^

thanks for the translations and video links!! we appreciate it very much!! :)

thanks to tin for the translations and mae for posting :)

lol that guy is so lucky to be hanging out with nicole ><, i wonder if the show screens out the crazies for her so no kiss incident happens again lol

question: just out of curiosity, you mean to say there was a kiss incident before? sorry, i didn't know that. can you please tell me on what show did that happen? hehehe. tnx! :)

thanks for the translations and video links!! we appreciate it very much!! :)

question: just out of curiosity, you mean to say there was a kiss incident before? sorry, i didn't know that. can you please tell me on what show did that happen? hehehe. tnx! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT-U8Edmg5I

this video...the fanboy surprises her with a kiss >:[

---

You can catch the second episode here, now updated with youtube links

http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=4063

lol those sleeping caps are so cute haha, understandable though!

can't wait for the next episode though, wonder what she'll do :)

nicole's mommy showed up on the show? lol

omg.. nicole has the same features lol

http://i33.tinypic.com/sv5d94.jpg

omG her mom looks almost e same as her..

lol oh n yeah will nicole reali like get a cert outta dis sch or izit jus a show..damn it'd be nice to be classmates wif her..it'd sure make me look fwd to going to sch hahaha

damn cant wait for e subbed version to come out..

Edited by mae

^^ haha his name is AnHyuk(?)... pfttt.. he said he liked Nicole at first then Nicole questioned him and then he said Hara lol.. though Nicole now teases him for it lol... but yea he helped her study for her test and she passed so she treated him out to dinner lol.. Nicole was eating nonstop lol.. and when he stopped eating even though there was still food, she was like "why?!!" .. why did he stop eating lol.. so he continued eating.. and the wasabi part was funny too.

aww the puppy, Dubu.. the Dean of the school gave him to her :)...

oh i like the part where she went to the hip hop dance club.. she was SOOO comfortable and got along with all the members.. they seemed to like her a lot haha.. and she was such a tease at the end of her dance :D

i'm hoping we get to see more of Dubu in the next episodes... and i guess we should be happy about this show since Nicole's missing out on KARA bakery for this XD

I just watched it and it's so much fun, she has friends now :blushing: Nicole got scolded for sleeping in class, maybe she's too tired or the class is so boring lol And she's eating a lot in this episode, I think the guy is curious to where she's putting all the food she's eating haha And Dubu is just so cute :P Thanks for the recap mae :)

Nicole and Jinwoon's conversation !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrQEyDufElg

Credit: time2sub3@youtube

--

LOL the producers nip-picking at her korean usage xD, hmm her reasoning is interesting... i would have said the same only because it's a vet school haha

oh my gosh, nicole... fattening those ducks? up D:, she'll have to feed them more often ... they seem to rely on her d:

^^ maybe she wants to eat the ducks ? lol. :)

oh i saw the clip and thanks to all the fans who are able to tell the difference between nicole's voice and some lady's voice lol.. I think this might a testament to how much of a fan you really are XD...

I never believed it was Nicole and never will lol.. and Jinwoon and Nicole are cute :D

In all honesty, as much as I adore Nicole and support her in any thing that she wants to try and accomplish, this whole vet thing was a bad choice for her. She is an entertainer, she loves music, she is in to singing, dancing, and all around performing, why in the world did she choose veterinary science as a major? Just because you like animals is not a valid reason. I knew she wouldn't be able to focus herself on the lectures. People with artistic personalities, like what I think Nicole has, will not find any thing concerning the sciences interesting, maybe a few factoids here and there but not enough to make you want to study it thoroughly, I know because that's how I am. Maybe her personality is not like me but I would have hoped that she would have thought about her choices a little bit better. She could easily keep trying to become a dance major or music major like what she originally wanted to do when she was back in America. With what she is taking now, she does not seem to care much for the subject. I don't know if it's the show or her own choices but she is not coming off in a positive light recently. Her failing marks, her short attention span in her lectures, she rather socialize than actually study. Maybe that's all she wanted to do while she's in college but if you were going to do that at least pick a major that will help you in the future. I honestly had hoped that she would have try to go for something that will make her a full rounded better performer than she already is now, maybe even to further her career and Kara's, but I guess that wouldn't have made for good television. With all these news coming out with Nicole skipping class, drinking, and such I do hope she gets it together and start taking this college thing serious, the last thing I want is for her image and reputation to be ruined.

Mnet probably told her to go for this whole veterinary thing just so they can have a show for people. No one wants to see people succeeding in what they're good at, it's just not entertaining. Seeing celebrity fail and tarnish their image makes for far more entertaining viewing.

after watching episode 3 and 4,

im hooked haha...its such an interesting and funny show

i really do hope the show gets subbed.... would be great to know whats being said etc :D

lol i really like Leeho (*wooyoun look-a-like) he's so cute.. but then again gyunpyo(?) (*siwon look-alike) is nice as well haha

but the flirting? between leeho and nicole in class was so funny,,, him writing ... Mister is the best? LOL corny but cute