[Offical Thread] Mnet Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science

mae

The episode is fun, all the hidden cam stuff. It's so funny when Ho confessed to her and she went out, her reaction lol Though I wonder if the two of them ever looked at each other as more than friends lol This is like a dating episode haha It would be nice to get one of those polaroid they are spreading around and those she posted up in the gallery lol I probably would do the same thing as Hara's fanboy and steal pics of Cole instead hahaha

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Nicole Goes to College didn't air this week? Coz its not listed in schedule..

I saw it on the calendar.. lol.. it's airing.. i'm assuming it's the last episode.. last week they showed her taking her graduation pics airing this week..

CONGRATS NICOLE!!

Ep 12: The Finale

She took some graduation pics with her two guy friends, had a lot of fun. That gown seemed big to me lol. and i wished she'd untied her hair too.. but oh well.. i wonder if those pics will be released... The other members came and they talked.. she was giving her speech and started to cry... After the ceremony her friends and the members were eating in another room, she got some presents. Hara got her a Konkuk University pen set.. and she thought the key chain was a USB.. lol.. She also got MEAT from the one guy that had a girlfriend... Then she met that PD guy from the first episode, they talked then he gave her the ticket to America yay!!.. lol... but it was only one ticket lol.... MT, they went to dig for mussels at the beach.. then Eujung came and they played for a bit then ate.. then sang some songs.. and then bonfire.. they read letters and surprisingly Nicole didn't cry.. then at the end while the credits rolled, they showed her and Eujung waking up the others in the morning and making breakfast.

I really hope she gets to come.. sooner than later.. but what are the chances.. and also that she gets it filmed cause I want to see it :)..

3313hpv.png

2q33ko9.png

27ytwcm.gif

Cole graduating makes me so happy, I feel really proud ahhaha. She worked so hard and it must not have been easy since they are also busy with promotions and stuff. I'm going to miss this show so much, but I'm looking forward to watching the subbed videos when they come out.

She got so emotional during the ceremony, she must have learned so much during her short stay in college. She made a lot of new friends as well hopefully they can maintain their friendship. Though I wonder when she'll be able to go to America cos it seems like they're going to be very busy soon what with the preparation for their fanmeeting in Japan and their comeback. Anyways when she goes, hopefully she upload pics and vids of her in America :)

watching the whole show, I'm sad that it's over already. It seems so short :0

it was awesome though, watching celebrities work hard to achieve their goals in universities, somewhat weird that they only stayed for one term :S didn't know that was possible

It wasn't real right? I thought it was only for the show...

I think it's a reality show, no? Some stuff probably was made up, but overall I think her studying and working were all real :S

LOL, I was directing my comment to the 'weird how she only stayed for one term' part lol.. b/c it was a reality show.. how long could it have gone?.. She missed out KARA Bakery and had to put other things aside just for the show and also it was stressing her out completely.

Still being subbed at the moment.. our Sweet Melodix team is very small.. so we have to bare with it :eyelove:

yeah..Go Go sweet melodix!! lol..

i'm still waiting for this show and kara bakery too..

i can't handle to watch the unsubbed videos >.<

anyway,why does the last part of the ep2 seems like cutted out suddenly..