[Offical Thread] Mnet Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science

mae

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really love this program !

it reminds me of lee hyori's off the rec !

i can know what her real personality !

but it's already end ?

yep it ended.. total of 12 episodes.

A birdie told me Sweet Melodix will be uploading a bunch of Nicole goes to college episodes VERY soon.. so watch out for that :)

^^

lol mae..

a birdie told u??

but it's woot!!! sweetmelodix jjang!!

preparing my internet BW for that..haha..

oh yeah and about the ep 2 i'm talking about, the one i'm downloaded from mediabox is alright..

but the one i'm downloaded from utube got a cutted part about 7-8 min near the end >.<

i'll definitely gonna keep on checking sweetmelodix mediabox..haha

Anyone knows where I can watch this now ? Youtube removed all the videos due to copyright claims :)

Subbed?.. I don't know if the team will reupload them but right now episodes 1-5 are available for downloads!

Just finished watching Ep3 with subs - it's so much funnier watching it now that I can understand what they're saying lol Thanks to the team for the subs :blushing:

Cole is really good at evading questions and blunt lol It's so funny when she and the tutor guy were eating at the resto haha the thing he's saying about the stars and girls is just so funny XD Cole's eating so much in this episode haha

^

yeah watching it with subs is really funny..

i just done watching the ep 3 and 4 xD

i really like how nicole looks really natural here..

and her reaction is always funny for everything she do xD

watching her eating is fun too..looks like she really enjoying it..haha

and of course cole with her curry xD

Edited by curbow

I knew she was crazy while watching the unsubbed eps but.. she is like full speed hyper/crazy when it's subbed haha. The first few eps show her exploring... she gets more grounded after episode 5 :D

Some honorable mentions lol.

Winston is so awesome! He's a Nicole fanboy but from the SGB lol. It's so funny when he goes "In episode 245 of SGB..." lol

During the MAMA lol. Nicole was so hyper and now I wonder if she was always conscious that whatever she does WILL likely be shown on television and if other celebs have watched her show lol.

Another funny moment, when she asked Nayoung to help her gather up a study group and the questions Nayoung was suppose to ask them lol

Do you like food? What does food mean to you? Which is your favorite girl group? If the person says KARA, ask who? If they don't pick me (nicole) then ask them why they dislike me, Ask them why do they hate Nicole? Is it b/c she recently gained weight? Is it b/c she's short?

LOL.

Quick question : did the new subbed episode (3-5) only available in MU or will be available too in sweetmelodix channel on YT?

Anne said they will try their best to get it up on youtube..KH is looking for uploaders :lol:

Quick question : did the new subbed episode (3-5) only available in MU or will be available too in sweetmelodix channel on YT?

Be patient.. Uploaders team still working now... and will upload on youtube (:

and i still loled when watching episode 3 HAHAHA!!

and WTH!! and why.. i see nicole so hard try spelling JO JIK Hak... ==

@mae..

lol..yeah..watching with subs feel really differents..

and u just done watching the epi 6 today..xD

winston is awesome,yeah..he even remembers the episodes xD

and during mama is so funny..

she looks really hyper..

but that's good thing,it means she didn't faking in front of camera then? xD

and dubu is really cute..lol

and the last cam,with jing holding the camera is cute..

at last jing got a friend? (?) xD

her perf in front of the clss with kara's songs is really funny..

it was sweet of her to buy bread for the girls, and said it was her BF who bought it :)

one more,when she falls while playing badminton is really funny..lol

i know it's bad,but i can't helped to laugh watching her reaction xD

^

lol..doesn;t she always hyper ?? xD

and i suddenly remember an article on akpop about nicole skipping class..

lol..

maybe i'm biased,but it's good to see her acting very naturally..

if i were her,i will be very tempted to skipping it too..lol

the histology teacher seems so boring..lol

but i'm wondering,whatever she do there,and she said about the school and teacher,does she realized that the teacher can watch the show later??? xD

^ Yeah that article in akpop was referring to ep 4 when she skip class..i think it just shows that netizens actually cared for her and they didn't want her doing something "rebellious", but hey thats what college life about right? My fave part would be when she make her speech during discussion about Jay...even the teacher really like her speech which is good coz at first they seems to underestimate Cole's intelegence just because she's an idol, but she proved they wrong...and LOL @ histology class, no wonder she didn't like it, she even had a hard time to SPELL it XD

@curbow hahaha yeah she's always hyper XD It's like she always has this bundle of energy inside her that needs to be let out lol

Skipping class is natural for a college student lol I did skip some class back then haha it's passing the exam that's the most important XD

Yeah, I wonder about that too, if she's aware of the thing she's saying can be watch by the professors later on haha and their reactions if they watched it XD