[2009.10.23] Nicole from Kara is going back to school!

chupachups

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole looks very cute in a uniform.

Though as someone said, I think it's just for publicity shoot.

I've seen other shows at universities, and they usually wear normal clothes.

I kind of wonder what's she's going to major in at this KAIST.

Also worry about her getting stressed out as well. I've done the routine of Employment + Full Time School+

and it's no joke, depending on your classes.

Wow, sounds interesting.

Thing is, did Nicole actually enroll in this school/university/college? Or is she temporarily enrolled for the purpose of this show?

Some students are definitely going to hate her guts for studying on the same campus... Celebrities REALLY do have an advantage in Korea. Career-wise, opportunities, wealth, status, and possibly the overall quality of life.

should be temporarily for the purpose of the show because she's still a high school senior

Though they might have it "easier", I don't think her presence there is meant to be a serious one... sure she'll go through some of the stress it is to be an actual student but at the end of the day her performance doesn't really matter and won't earn her a degree of some sort. So with her being at the school, she can help the students de-stress in a way... instead of the students only worrying about exams and assignments, they can take a breather and get excited by the fact she is there and possibly offer their services to her (as a tutor or a helping hand around the place)

Also even if there are haters, they'd be dumb to display their dislike for her while she's there...so many people would have her back! Hopefully she won't experience any of that, and if there were hard feelings towards her then they better know to keep it to themselves lol xD

Wondering what she is studying in KAIST :o

I thought she was more interested in music.

i'm pretty she didn't choose the school or the major lol.. but rumors circulating is that people saw her at another school's fashion studio.. maybe she'll try different things..

Yes, this show is strictly for filming and I don't think students there will give her a hard time.. like Won-Sue said.. it's not like she's getting a real degree, why should we worry about this? we should be happy to see Nicole in a new environment with all her quirky qualities :jogging:..

OMG <3 Niicolee alwaays looks lovely, but ooww in uniiform she looks cutteest and well I most saiid, this is my first post in KaraHolic, and I choose and amaziing notice about my fav Kara Member <3, GOO NiCOlE! I'm sure she will do amazingly!!

Juung Niicole iis aa rolee modeel ♥

haha... thats cool. Her potential new classmates are going to be so happy at this news. Wonder what she is going to study...

Psychology ? because she is able to manipulate somebody minds with her words (*ahem*SGB*ahem*)

Edited by maikaru

Aww she looks so cute in that school outfit!

I was pretty disappointed when I read that Nicole left SGB, so I'm pretty happy that she's going to be in a new show :thumbup:

I'm sure we all are though hahaha. Well can't wait to see this! So much Kara activities going on lately ^.^

i was so devastated when nicole left SGB so this news is like a life saver for me....

we can see more of nicole yeayyy...

i hope the filming went well w/out any glitch and i am definitely looking forward to many dorky moments

our girls is sure a hot commodity in the entertainment wolrd. nicole jjang!!