[2009.10.23] Yang Jungah and Kang Jiyoung's Mom Are One Year Apart? "Mommy~" Nickname Causes Laughter

tinggg

Yang Jungah and Kang Jiyoung's Mom Are One Year Apart? "Mommy~" Nickname Causes Laughter

Kara's Kang Jiyoung calling Gold Miss's Yang Jungah "mom" has caught attention.

On a recent filming of SBS's Good Sunday Part II's <Gold Miss is Coming>, the cast took the challenge to become wedding singers.

This time's challenge had Kara come in as dance teachers, and the age difference between Kara's youngest Kang Jiyoung and Gold Miss's oldest Yang Jungah created a great atmosphere.

Kara's youngest member Kang Jiyoung was born in '91. Later they said to the '71-born Yang Jungah, "If you had a kid after high school, you'd be a mother's age."

Then Jiyoung said, "actually my mom will turn 40 this year." The members told Jiyoung, "think of Yang Jungah as your mom and try calling her that once." So Jiyoung shyly hesitated and called out "mommy~" which made Yang Jungah laugh.

Kara, whose average age is 19.6, transformed into real trainers and became scary teachers to the Gold Miss cast. After watching the Gold Miss cast dance, they said, "they have better rhythm than we imagined, but some of the movements are a little dead," they sharply criticized.

In particular, Choi Jungyoon couldn't follow along even the easy parts, so it's said that she got one-on-one training with Kara's Park Gyuri to get over her extreme stiffness. This will air at 7pm on the 25th.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910231354461001

Link by: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg@karaholic.com

hmmm. . .

Kara become dance teacher?! it would be fun to see that. . .

and so cute to see Ji Young call Yang Jungah ~mommy~ :thumbup:

LOL

haha oh my god scary dance teachers eh?

i'm shocked nicole didn't give the one on one training, but then again I guess the scariness wasn't working so maybe gyuri taught it to her as nicely as possible xD

thanks for the tranlations, can't wait to see jiyoung call her mommy too haha, that's just adorable!

But it would be nice to have a cute daughter like Jing ^^

Scary dance teachers?

But according the article the members of Gold Miss did well which means Kara did a good job in training them...lol

Can't wait for this show to be aired ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Tinggg onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

Haha! Kara becomes dance trainers!

I'll be looking forward for the transformation :)^_^

Jing called Yang Jungah mommy.

Aww.. must be so cute and hilarious xD I wanna watch this so bad now :P

Gyuri is a especially hard working teacher. Lol!

Thanks for the translations.

~~ Mommy ~~ <33 Ugh <33 I know the scene of jing saying that is going to be stuck in my mind ALL DAY .. Until i watch the video.. SO CUTE <33 -Faints- <3 Thankyou for sharing *_*

• 4 months later...