[2009.10.24] "Seungyeon becomes a Barista"

chopsuey

m6haw.jpg

Samsung's project group, 4Tomorrow is at it again! Following suit from Brown Eyed Girls' Ga-In challenge as a professional gamer, Kara's Han Seungyeon has become a barista for a day.

For their Tomorrow campaign, Seungyeon was chosen to represent the Dream Team (Ga-In, Seungyeon, Hyuna, UEE) by becoming a barista on the 24th for Cafe Tomorrow in Seoul.

The cause of the Tomorrow campaign is to bring hope to the people who are having a hard time dealing with the current economic crisis/recession. Cafe Tomorrow is an open event that is being held for a month long, and all are welcome to stop by for a free drink.

Seungyeon launching the event with the cafe staff by releasing balloons.

2my3o1v.jpg348rtx1.jpg

vdkco3.jpgx3to2g.jpg

Welcome to my world!

25f27vq.jpg2504dhk.jpg

Here I go!

2wfpf9j.jpg

Shucks! I screwed up!

160yhsg.jpg

Let's do it again!

2u7x5e9.jpg

Nothing is impossible!

2nr20wl.jpg

Stay tuned on the 27th for Seungyeon's Tomorrow music drama.

Credit: AK

--

I think she looks adorable :thumbup:, who wouldn't want coffee from her!

I didn't even know Tomorrow campaign aims to help people to face the actua crisis.

It is really a good project and I'm happy Seung Yeon takes part in it.

She is so cute and seeing her smile always makes me feel good.

Aww..So looking forward to it! Omg..Haha!

Ham going to be a barista?! I would visit the coffee shop like 10 times a day :)

This is such an meaningful event <3 Giving hope and love to people who suffered from the economic crisis :P

Ham looks so clumsy.. Haha. No one would blame her for it though.. she is too cute for that! ^_^

Thanks for sharing (:

This is so cooool.. I know hammie has tendency to work hard and seriously.. But i hope she has work's both hard and have fun at the same time ^^ It's going to be fun watching her <3 Hammmieeee.. I want your coffee <3~

yay, it's seungyeon's turn at the music drama

i would go to that shop everyday just to see her working haha

not a big fan of coffee though, but would buy like a cookie or muffin and also get her one as well ^^~

she looks good in the uniform

love the captions

Wow I think I'd go order coffee like 2309482309 times a day if SY worked there :3

Ya !!!! Let's to that together !!! xD !!!! I Gonna order coffee 6546850146543215340 times !!! Wait , i wont do that ! later Seungyeon faint ! xD Haahahaha !

Thanks for the post !!!!!!!!

Cofffeeee ~~~

Seungyeon ~~~~

♥♥