[2009.10.24] Park Gyuri: "I ran way from the dorm before.."

coffeebeanie

32348056.jpg

KARA's Park Gyuri recently shared on radio that there was a time when she ran away from their dorm, to the surprise of many listeners.

When one of the listeners asked for advice, because his younger sister always kept on coming home late, Gyuri shared an incident she had some time before.

She said "I wore a boy's wig, and ran away in full disguise."

Gyuri continued on by saying "Its not the situation now, but before, KARA's curfew was at 9pm. Since I was young, there was a part of my that didn't want to abide the curfew hours. So what I did was, I wore the boy's wig we had lying around the dorm, and wore really big clothes, and ran away from the dorm.."

However, Gyuri's running away didn't last for long. She shared "When I was out, there wasn't much to do. I just walked around for a bit, and returned to the dorm immediately. I think I just didn't like the idea of a curfew, but then, I didn't have anything to do either.."

source:ARTS NEWS LINK

thanks to anne@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

However, Gyuri's running away didn't last for long. She shared "When I was out, there wasn't much to do. I just walked around for a bit, and returned to the dorm immediately. I think I just didn't like the idea of a curfew, but then, I didn't have anything to do either.."

source:ARTS NEWS LINK

thanks to anne@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic.

hahaha she was just rebellious i suppose xD going to the extent of wearing wig to disguise herself

dun think she would have much time to run out now though, probably spend all her free time resting =D

Haha..Our playful Gyuri :P

Well, since there is nothing to do outside, its good just staying in the dorm xD

Its an experience for her..it takes some wits and bravery for that. (Though it is bad :sweatdrop:)

Its good to be playful though..You get a lot of fun and exciting sneaky moments :thumbup1:

Thanks for translating!~

question is.. why do they have a boy's wig lying around at the dorm? lol.. haha..maybe she could've called up a friend or something lol. but yay their curfew is probably later now :thumbup:..

thanks anne & tin.

Never thought Gyuri would run away from their dorm. I would've done the same thing too.

Sitting in the dorm with nothing to do at curfew's at 9PM. I don't have a curfew so it'll be weird

adjusting to it. Anyways, i'm glad it wasn't because she wanted to quit.