[2009.10.25] Kara's Nicole, Kaist's double girl receiving interest

thebuddybud

2u9l642.jpg

As Kara member Nicole is receiving love from her fans for her unique charms, she has received a new nickname 'double girl' and is spreading her trend.

Floren Dentists director Oh Gyungah said "Within the online community, for 'being a girl with double charms and receiving the nickname 'double girl' for that reason, Nicole has both cuteness and sexiness. Especially with her white teeth and her round and equal teeth alignment, the person looking at her will see her charms that gives off both a cute and sexy image."

Director Oh continuted, "These days, many young women come to fix their teeth or have surgery to be similar to Nicole's cute yet sexy smile." and "For a while, I predict Nicole will be a person that people will most want to be like as a famous icon for her smile with double charms."

In reality, the fans within the online community have said "Nicole's best charms are her silly yet very witty explaining skills and her confident and cute smile which is very impressive", as these types of messages were gaining attention.

Meanwhile, Nicole will be the next main character on Mnet's Kaist season 3 following Seo In Young and MC Mong. Many netizens are already wondering, "As Nicole still stutters with korean, I wonder which college, and which major will she be studying in," and is receiving explosive interest.

source: http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...9&no=552018

translated by: thebuddybud @ karaholic

I didn't think it would happen, but it did.

Nicole is so awesome that even her smile gets its own article.

It's true though Nicole can be used in a sexy concept or cute concept.

& for dentists, it's good for others wanting to fix their teeth to look like Nicole's?

The double girl nickname makes me think of a split personality girl for some reason.

& excited for KAIST show with Nicole.

Especially with her white teeth and her round and equal teeth alignment, the person looking at her will see her charms that gives off both a cute and sexy image.

LOLOLOLOLOL. Sorry can't help it. xD I never knew there was a correlation between teeth alignment and a person's image hahahaha. But glad Nicole's teeth.. is receiving love. o_o; (Haha I know that they're referring to Nicole's smile, but the way the dentists phrased it just made me lol.)

^lol yeah "double girl" makes me think of split personalities. xD But Nicole certainly is.. multi-imaged? lol. She can pull off anything!

It scares me that a lot of people in Korea will have surgery to look the same as Nicole. Not that it is a bad thing to want to look like Nicole, but the constant mentioning of surgeries in Korea to look more like celebrities always amused and scares me at the same time.

i wonder how Nicole would react to this article.. though it's a compliment i guess if people like your smile/teeth lol.. interesting correlation indeed :D...

thanks Jin.

^^absolutely, that's a great picture of Nicole.

I can't help but agree with the article. Though funny reading about her teeth from the dentist.

Couldn't he have just said she had a wonderful smile, instead of adding she had white teeth and straight teeth.

I'm glad she's getting the exposure, it might help her ease into the program a bit.

Can hardly wait to see it.

Nicole deserve this 'double girl' image. She is so cute and could be so smexy at times..

her smile could possibly melt anyone's heart :P Haha.

Its weird how people come to talk about teeths and stuffs.

Whats worst when they wanted to do surgery for that..Just so afraid to think of that :X

Nicole is really adorable with her speech..Never failed to make me laugh xD

Oh, and which college she is going to is really interesting.. We'll see :P

thanks for the translation!

the new nickname for nicole 'double girl' suits her..^^

that's true, her cute smile and her sexiness makes every people

love her..she's just so cuteand witty, taht's why i liker her!!!><

wow~and yeah, I now realized that she really have a perfect teeth

gaah~I want to have a teeth and smile like that..

nicole is now an inspiration to many people..so cool!^^

thanks for sharing^^

Ok , i don't want to have Nicole's smile . I WANNA SEE HER SMILE EVERYDAY ! Omo ! xD ! Hahahahah ! She is absolutely stunningly beautiful and sexy when she smiles , which i believe stunned many fans also ! =) She sure get alota love right now and i hope she get more and more and more love from fans !! Nicole jjang !!!!! ♥

thx again for da post ~

Liggol jjang !!! Lolx !

thanks for this amusing artiicle, the buddybud! :)

very amusing indeed since the focus is on Nicole's teeth and smile LOL

I think the term 'versatile' is more suitable than 'double girl' as the latter implies split personality ;P

but i do agree with the dentist tht one of her best features are her bright and perfectly aligned teeth :)

pretty funny when you think back abt her compaint on Strong Heart abt how she has to buy toothpaste supply for the whole group. Well, it's certainly worth it!!

i do hope the dentist or any toothpaste companies make nicole their mascot. She's be a dazzling example of good oral hygiene LOL

nicole hwaiting!! and keep on smiling ... :)

lol

the teeth alignment part was funny and kinda weird :D

but yeah, she is both. And yes, the 'double girl' nick made me think there was someone who looks like Nicole (her double) who's going to be on that KAIST show instead of her...

maybe that was confusing but it makes sense in my head ^_^