[Hamtastic] Who's your favourite SeungYeon pairing ?

FTKara

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want Big Bang's Daesung, cauze he is really funny and have that personality, while seung yeon is quiet, makes cute pair, but Jiyoung likes Daesung, so might not work out. and Daesung is younger, well, I want SeungYeon for myself, haha

After seeing her interactions w/ Onew I think Onew and Ham would be really cute together. They both seem so sweet and shy around each other.

Youngsaeng is also a great match since they both seem to have gotten closer lately and he is protective of her from what I seen in Intimate Note.

I also like Seungho from MBLAQ w/ our Ham b/c they got along fine on Kara bakery even though they don't really know each other and they were teasing each other playfully.

• 4 weeks later...

Hongki is not so bad but he has a bit of a player feel (ever since he dumped that poor chick on scandal with whom he had some killer chemistry). Maybe I just hope he's dating her in secret...

BOT - I think she should go on WGM with soohyun - it's perfect because he's like not as famous as her so it'll be like all other WGM couples. (un-equal)