[2009.10.26] Kara Gyuri's shocking revealment "My first kiss was with Kang HoDong"

thebuddybud

When you read this article, were you...  

109 members have voted

1. 1. When you read this article, you were

• amused
    • confused
    • enraged

i was reading the post about gyuri lost her first kiss to hodong. haha! and ithought it was major lip locked.! =D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ho ho ho. Gyuri sure knows how to play to the gallery. Causing such a stir only to find out it was a kiss when she was a child. I think HoDong kisses all the children he meets.

So SY and Gyuri have now come out with their first kiss confessions, who's next in line to confess?

o.o How can he kiss lil kid's on the lips?.. I know it's not in a sick way.. Still o.o Who know's o.o Lil kid's might grow up to be entertainer's as Mae said.. Their fan's might start a tribe and kick his tushie o.o Worst than that, Maybe XD~ I don't know how i read the topic as .. " My first kiss was with Ha Dong Kyun " I felt a bit of enjoyment XDD I should pay more attention .. Thanks for sharing !!~

lol, you should've left it as, "Kara Gyuri's shocking revelament "My first kiss was..."

That would've been somewhat shocking.

hehe, but I was stuck between amusement and rage.

Though, imo that wasn't a real first kiss. Now me, I've had my first kiss stolen from me a girl one year my senior.

That's what I would call a first kiss. When you're a child getting kissed from a adult. It's more parental.

It's sad her second kiss will be compared to KHD's kiss. lol

off the bat, i was amused about it

ok KARA's sitrep on who has her first kiss:

[x]Gyul

[x]Ham

[ ]Cole

[ ]Hara

[ ]Jing

ok the two unnis are down for the count. we still have 3 of the girls! don't lose hope guys! FIGHTING! :):lol:

LMAO

Lol at the number of replies. The title must've shocked everybody, I was too, when I read it in allkpop.

Kang Hodong loves young kids and always kiss them though, but this revelation might have him thinking about what the kids feel when he kissed them, lol.