[2009.10.26] Kara Gyuri's shocking revealment "My first kiss was with Kang HoDong"

thebuddybud

When you read this article, were you...  

109 members have voted

1. 1. When you read this article, you were

• amused
    • confused
    • enraged

1zpmr7a.jpg

Girl group Kara's leader Park Gyuri has made a surprising announcement that her first kiss was with Kang HoDong.

On SBS's 'Strong Heart', Park Gyuri said "The one who stole my first kiss is here", and made the studio flip in confusion.

After she made her shocking confession, she revealed the person, but nobody could hide their amazement after the revealment. That person was MC Kang HoDong.

As the 'thief' Kang Hodong replied "I don't remember at all", Park Gyuri shot back by saying "Stop pretending to not remember" as she raised the curiousity of the cast.

As Park Gyuri was performing as a child star when she was little, she appeared with Kang HoDong on a program, and she said her lips were stolen by Kang HoDong. Park Gyuri said that even though she was little, a first kiss is a first kiss, and told him it was his fault. The program will air on the 27th.

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

translated by: thebuddybud @ Karaholic

Think of all those kisses Kang Hodong is stealing whenever he kisses little kids on Star King.

vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j47UBQIunGk

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA! In Sunnyside, Gyuri mentioned some stuffs about Hodong too. Her memory is really good to still remember the things that happened to her years ago. ^_^

muahaha, I'm sure Gyuri wont let Hodong get away with it easily. I'm judging this is the part in the preview when Gyuri mentioned something and everyone was surprised by it. :D

thank youuu jin!

My reaction was so blank, but

yeah a kiss is a kiss, & Kang Ho Dong not remembering. (x

But, Gyuri's memory of when she was a child actress surprised me,

I don't really remember what happened to me at when I was younger, & that's pretty recent? ):

Probably, just for the acting scene on the show.

I wonder if a subteam will sub the full Strong Heart episodes. (:
Edited by xlovemelody

all those kids he kisses, they do grow up and you never know they might be a idol/entertainer he'd met lol.. Gyuri was 7 or 8, she wasn't so young that she doesn't remember lol.. but i'm glad she pulled that out and at least gets some airtime lol.

thanks jin.

lol poor gyuri, the culprit doesn't even remember xD

but hes kissed so many other little kiddies (not in a sick way)... though i think a part of him would remember our goddess ;D

it's a nice stir for the crowd though to bring that up so good on her!

Thanks for the translations, what a title!

This is really very unexpected, yea 1st Seung Yeon now Gyuri.. Hmm... Well, on a good note, KARA is leaving a very strong impression every where, its like even there are suppose to be on break, they are still among the headlines.

Aish...this reminds me of the time on StarKing when that little girl danced to all the Wonder Girls songs and he just swooped in right after one of the WG gave her a kiss of congratulations. =_=

Poor Gyuri...he's kissed so many little girls that he doesn't remember our Goddess. D: