Do you prefer individual or group activities?

chupachups

without a doubt, as a group. it brings more joys. at full strength, they are more cheerful & playful.

going activities with missing member(s) seem weird. it makes me wonder about the missing member.

of course individual activity helps to spread popularity efficiently, but it deprives me another chance to see them all.

personally don't care what variety shows or activities, as long as i can see 5 together, side by side.

greedily prefer all cameras on kara, and not someone else. imagine an hour show full of kara, rather than only some minutes.

i know i shouldn't think this way.

im with most people here. group activities are the more fun too watch

though with these individual appearances some of the quieter members can have more of a chance to shine and come out of their shells

so it has its plusses too but yeah group activities ftw lol

this is hard. D;

i prefer both, but i'm leaning just a teensy bit more towards individual activities. like, i love them all together.

i really really do, because without the five of them ; there would be no KARA. &they always have the best

times when they're together<3 but i also love it when just two or three of them go &guest on a show, too,

because i love seeing certain members interact with other stars. :3 overall, i love both because either way,

you're gonna get something with KARA in it (: ROOOOOOFL

I've always liked when a group was together ^^

Usually it created more laughs and such xD For example when SNSD (In Hello Baby) or SuperJunior(In EHB) are together as a whole :)

I like their appearances both individual AND group~ Individual gives them their own exposure so people can get to know them better, and when they're a group, they stand out because they're comfortable around each other and go crazyyy~ lolol

I like both group and individual activities!

Personally I'm siding towards individual activities because, obviously, they have more individual works and I really enjoy them.

I love their group activities so far too but not as much as their individual work because, like I said, there hasn't been much to judge with.

• 3 weeks later...

i prefer group activities. either it's kara or other girl groups. i dont think sending out the most popular/cute/etc member to work on an individual schedule is a good idea of promoting the group. i know the girls wont get jealous of each other. but you know, as a person, there's no way other girls with nothing on their schedule left at home while others are out are gonna feel nothing about it. they started off together, how would i want to see the strong bold road splits into many ends. *sighs* anyways, at least the girls are still our very own kara girls. love them.

• 3 weeks later...