Do you prefer individual or group activities?

chupachups

Personally I'd rather see them doing group activities than individual ones. I mean, individual activities can be nice and all, and a good way to learn what a certain girl is like really well, but I think group activities really make it a lot easier to learn about their relationship and just to learn more about the group as a fan. Group interactions, definitely, are my favorite thing to look out for whenever I see one of my favorite idol groups on a show. It's really nice to see the members all bonding and getting along and it's plain to see that a lot of the time the members are more comfortable and looser when their fellow members are right there standing beside them.

Even if I will always prefer KARA to promote as a group, I start to want them to have more solo activities.

Solo activities can bring more fame to the whole group in general because it could bring new fans.

When I see SM or Mnet or YG giving so many solo activities to their groups I can't understand why DSP don't put more effort.

Hara is quite doing well with Invincible Youth and Nicole seems to go on lot of shows.

But I really want them to try acting and especially Gyuri and Hara who seem perfect for that.

Dramas and movies will be so benefit to KARA !

I think SeungYeon should try to release a solo and promote something alone

As for Jiyoung, I just want to see her more on shows

Edited by Solin

as a new fan, i prefer to know KARA as group since the best part about group is the interaction between the member but i think individual activities also good for them since i know KARA after watch invincible youth where hara cast.

Personally, I would like to see more group interaction and appearances, but I understand that solo activities is certainly an important part of getting more exposure to the group. While I would like for KARA to appear on more shows and promotions as a group, enjoy seeing them individually too. Like a lot of people have mentioned, it is on their own or in pairs where you see everyone's personalities come to the surface, which is really nice to see. I guess I'm just being greedy and want to see more of them as a group and individually. :thumbup:

The only solo activity that I truly enjoy out of these is Hara's Invincible Youth.

I did also like it when Nicole was on Star Golden Bell, but now at this moment I really wished they did something as a group.

I like doing both, cause both of them show a different side of KARA. Like when KARA all together it fun, and loving. But when individal we see the personality of each members. Like nicole 4d personality, and determined in sports. Gyuri when she have fun with shindong and interaction with him, and introducting bands. Hara how hard working she is, and fun. Seungyeon when she introducting bands and number one single, and how she act with her co worker very professoish. Jiyoung when she on the radio, how she interact with the older member, how she make everything fun and make conversation starter. We can see different personality of each member when they do individual work, but together they can be united.

Group, definitely, but individual activities are also good. Is it just me or did Seungyeon fall out of the radar? I rarely see news about her. Gyuri has Shimshimtapa, Hara has Invincible Youth, Nicole has Heroes, and Jiyoung always gets lots of articles just for uploading pictures and being chummy with Sulli. I know DSP markets Nicole and Hara the most since they're the most popular but I hope they don't neglect the other girls.

I love group activities~ I love seeing them bicker and laugh at/with each other and I love seeing them teasing and being crazy~ I'm still wishing for more shows like their Idol Army and Bakery and those kinds of shows.

But I also want them to be able to shine in their own ways. Hara is awesome in IY and Cole is so adorable in Nicole's Vet <3 I just wish all of them would be able to have equal amounts of air time XD

For me, as much as I love them being together doing group activities, I personally think sometimes doing individual activities is good too..

My reason for that is, sometimes when all 5 of them are on the same show, those who are more popular will outshine the less popular one...in terms of screen time etc....

But, when doing individual activities, they have a chance to express themselves more...people will get to see some other side of them

I'll give some example,

HARA---many people change their thoughts about Hara after watching her dorkiness in IY...the other side of her that people fail to notice before.

GYURI---I bet after listening/watching her in SSTP, those who used to have a bad impression towards our Gyul, now at least will admit that she is not a 'snobbish' girl but instead very friendly, warm & down-to-earth.

And I also prefer them to be versatile. I don't want them to be labeled just for example variety-dols etc...I like how these girls right now are in different kind of entertainment fields ...Gyuri as a DJ, Hara & Nicole in variety show, Hammie & maknae Jjing being MCs...all I am waiting now is for at least one of them to try acting...

As I said before, I also love them doing group activities like Idol Army Show, Kara Bakery etc...These 5 girls all together in a show is a must-watch...ngee~~I'm OK with both...be it individual or group activities, each one of them get my full support...

Edited by JiRaJjang01

personally i like them in group activities than solo activities.

i love KARA as a whole grp though i have my fav member as well. being on solo activities allow the fans to discover more abt each members and their personality. but i think the reason y they are successful is because they are one grp and i think grp activities override individual activities