Do you prefer individual or group activities?

chupachups

• 2 weeks later...

There's a time and place for both, but group activities are always the best. They sing together, dance together, live together, sleep together and eat together. Why shouldn't they make us laugh together? This is of course referring to TV shows. Radio would be impossible to have 5 hosts.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

honestly, i prefer group activities~~~><!!! in group activities, i could see their relationship and bond more clearly..and i think, group activities is more fun because i could see their togetherness..^^

but their individual activity isn't that bad, as long as it doesn't cause the relationship among the members becomes not good~^^

i'll keep on supporting their activity either individual or group~^^

KARA & KAMILIAS HWAITING~~~><!!!

As for this moment I want to stick on group activities. Reason is that because of the DSP issue.

But if everything goes well, well why not let them have individual activities.

To showcase more of every members' talents :D

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

i like both...it doesn't really matter, sometimes, i think individual stuff gives some girls a chance to shine that they wouldn't otherwise get in a group thing because of focus on certain members but then on the other hand, sometimes, your personality doesn't shine as much when you have people who know you well to help bounce energy off of...its a two way street but still for right now, i think the individual stuff is the best way to go. it keeps KARA 's name out there without the awkwardness of the whole group being involved and having people try and read there standing positions and seating positions and all that junk...