Do you prefer individual or group activities?

chupachups

Group activities are ideal to watch because of interactions, etc, but individual activities are also enjoyable. You know, that particular person's personality shines more and we gain more insight into their personality... which I guess you could also say the same for group activities, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Individual activities are good. Each of the girl's have their moments to shine on their own. But when it all comes down to it, I'd still prefer group activities. I agree with everyone that they are the best when they are together. And it's really fun to see the five of them altogether in a show rather just a number of them.

It doesn't really bother me that each member has their own individual careers away from the group. The way I see it, it's another means of promoting their group in other areas they didn't previously have an opportunity to expand to before. Plus, I enjoy each members' solo careers so far. I remember Hara in "Invincible Youth", Nicole in "Heroes", both Hara and Jiyoung on "Running Man", and I'm looking forward to watching Jiyoung in Season 2 of "Invincible Youth". :thumbup1:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love KARA OT5 / BF5 so much :eyelove:

Even tho my eyes are always glued to seungyeon,

I always love seeing them together :thumbup:

And besides, KARA doing solo activities was one of the main reasons why they almost disbanded?

We don't want that to happen again do we?

They said that they were too busy doing work that they didn't rly get some time for themselves and for the whole group,

SUMMARY: I want them to always work as a group even tho my bias is hammie :eyelove:

Edited by _Onyeonee

• 4 weeks later...