Do you prefer individual or group activities?

chupachups

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, for previous time I will very happy to watch them on Group Activities cause they can support each other, and indeed they do. But now, their variety skill is very improving and entertaining so I don't mind if they have individual activities.

Besides they can represents for their group, their individual skill will also improve a lot and has different challenge and style:)

I like to make group activities some times to get

more fun and reveal more stories about them

BUT now I like to see them on different shows

where they can spread the name of Kara widely

and show verity of their skills

anyways I love them as Group & Individual :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Though I do love all of the KARA members individually, I really prefer it when they're on a show all together (though I could watch Nicole's Star Golden Bell Level With Me 24/7, she's so CHARMING!) if possible, then at LEAST two of them together!

This si the same problem I have with SNSD, they have so many members that a LOT of the time, at LEAST one member is missing, an usually it's only one.

At least when it's two members, (he girls can feel more relaxed; I noticed that, at least in "Invincible Youth" seasons one and two , they had two SNSD members but only one KARA member to fend for themselves! Poor Jiyoung couldn't compete with Hyoyeon and Sunny! LOL

At least when Hara was on, she did fine (and actually almost seemed to become really close to SNSD's Yuri), it was almost like they were pairing up MORE than Yuri was with Sunny, but I do wish there could have been at least one more KARA girl there.

Like in the recent "Running Man", I was so glad when I found out that Gyuri was going to be one, that Seongyeon was also going to be one!

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS! Not only that, double members means double KARA love!

• 2 months later...

I prefer to see some kind of KARA only show.

But, I don't mind individual appearance as long as I can see them somewhere.

I have feeling that their participation in less known program will be diminishing further

since they are now super stars.

I actually miss good old days.

I want to see Hara running again. :cry: