Do you prefer individual or group activities?

chupachups

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I prefer group activities because you see more interaction. If its solo it seems more like promotion and interviews but in a group they can do games and discussions. I really enjoy watching Kara being promoted in Japan though cause the shows they have are really amusing to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

if possible of course i would want them to have group activities and shows !! there's more chemistry and i think the members tend to have more fun with their members :) if one of them does solo activities i feel as if the other members are left so i don't really like that .. but i think if they are given the opportunity then they should cherish it ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Group activities all the way! I like to see'em together because they are funnier and dorkier together. Now, i'm not saying that solo activities are bad, quite on the contrary, I would love to see Nicole in variety shows, she was great in Let's Go Dream Team! and in Heroes! Also I loved Jing on IY2, she is so entertaining!

I love Kara together :) but I think it's good for them to have solo activities, because it gives them the opportunity to grow as performers and artists.

But, they are a group, so they should focus on promote as one. There should be a balance between their group and solo activities... That's what I think :energetic:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I always like seeing the group dynamic in action with the girl groups.  It's fun to see how they interact with one another.  I have never seen that animal series that Nicole did, but it looks really neat.  The dog in the promo photo she has reminds me of my dog.

• 1 month later...