Do you prefer individual or group activities?

chupachups

• 2 months later...

Both. I would like to see them as a whole in some variety shows. They stood out among the rest because there's a special bond between them.

On the other hand, I wanna see each one of them on their own show. I wanna see how one would be like if she's not in the group.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
On 10/26/2009 at 8:09 AM, chupachups said:

Well, the girls have their own individual activities as for now. Their last group variety show was MTV Metafriends which was really disappointing btw.

As for now,

Gyuri = Has a segment on SGB (??) I watched last week's episode and Gyuri was only there as a guest. A bit confusing here. ;) She's also a regular at some radio shows.

Seungyeon = Sixth Sense Quiz & 4Tomorrow CFs

Hara = KBS Invincible Youth & a regular Shimshimtapa Radio

Nicole = MBC Sunday Night & Mnet Kaist

Jing = a regular at Shimshimtapa Radio with Hara. (She was on Sukira with Gyuri for a while too)

------

To be honest, I don't like the idea of Nicole having her own reality show. Variety show is okay, but your very own reality show is already a whole step above the rest.

And I know it's good that DSP is somehow promoting all of them individually, but i would really prefer for DSP to promote them more as a group than as individuals. They rarely come on shows together as 5. And seriously, i'd rather they have their own shows...something like Idol Show again. And it's definitely nicer and much more fun to see them 5 together than just 1 or 2 of them.

So for me, I definitely prefer group activities.

group activities, especially nowadays!