Do you prefer individual or group activities?

chupachups

Well, the girls have their own individual activities as for now. Their last group variety show was MTV Metafriends which was really disappointing btw.

As for now,

Gyuri = Has a segment on SGB (??) I watched last week's episode and Gyuri was only there as a guest. A bit confusing here. ;) She's also a regular at some radio shows.

Seungyeon = Sixth Sense Quiz & 4Tomorrow CFs

Hara = KBS Invincible Youth & a regular Shimshimtapa Radio

Nicole = MBC Sunday Night & Mnet Kaist

Jing = a regular at Shimshimtapa Radio with Hara. (She was on Sukira with Gyuri for a while too)

------

To be honest, I don't like the idea of Nicole having her own reality show. Variety show is okay, but your very own reality show is already a whole step above the rest.

And I know it's good that DSP is somehow promoting all of them individually, but i would really prefer for DSP to promote them more as a group than as individuals. They rarely come on shows together as 5. And seriously, i'd rather they have their own shows...something like Idol Show again. And it's definitely nicer and much more fun to see them 5 together than just 1 or 2 of them.

So for me, I definitely prefer group activities.

Metafriends is disappointing? That's... disappointing... I haven't watched it yet. ^^;;

For me however, I think it's a matter of what the event is.

For one, I really love Seungyeon's 4Tomorrow's CF (Which is out... soon? 27th... XD). And I am looking forward to seeing Hara'a Invincible Youth show. But these two are partly because they are paired up with other groups I care about.

It would be nicer in my opinion if they did not all go off separately and like broke off into groups of 2 and 3 to do individual activities.

Although ultimately, having all five on a show would be fantastic. Idol Show was brilliant to watch (I might complain that I think they should've had more guests on, and the season should've been longer) and was what actually made me want to watch more of them some more.

This is all a very long-winded way just to say I'll be watching whether they are off individually or as a group. :blushing: (Sorry... haha...)

personally, i always think Kara shines brightest together doing activities as a group.. it also means in many cases (if the activity is broadcasted) more screen time ehehe.

having said that, solo activites are a blessing? it just shows that the girls are popular and people want to see more of their individual charisma.

both are good, but its always fun to see Kara interact as a group.... XD

KARA tends to shine as a group because for solo activities, many things could be not as great as planned... for example, Hara & Nicole & Seungyeon tend to be more favored by fans so it's no doubt their solo careers will possibly boom. But what about less popular members such as Gyuri and Jiyoung? Sadly, without the other three, there's not much chances for Gyuri and Jiyoung to shine. That aside, yes I do agree KARA shine as a group and should remain as is.

Yeah, I prefer group activities more.

Course, I just like seeing Kara in general.

However, they can act more freely when they're in a group.

Some of them have really good dynamic with each other.

For instance SeungYeon and Gyuri are fine by themselves

but Nicole and Gyuri, Hara and Maknae are really cute together as well.

I love seeing them do their own solo activities, cos it just means they are getting more popular and recognized, but when they do solo activities, I can't help but wish that all of them are doing the same. But I favor group activities more though, I love how they interact with each other and they're more comfortable and shows more of themselves. I hope they have their own group show again :(

i watch all the show that has kara members in it no matter its group or solo, im sooo kara biased haha

i know right?.. better than none of them doing anything..

I think group activities are ideal to companies at first when the group is trying to "make it"..it's awesome where KARA has reached the point that they are each receiving offers from various sources, why not take the opportunities.. each member gets the spotlight to themselves in whatever they are doing. In KARA's case, DSP would rather each member get some solo work and try and to sell themselves as individuals while they are on hiatus, but at the end of day they are all spreading the KARA name. I do miss it when it's only KARA together but that isn't the focus at the moment. Also from a business perspective, each member will be bringing income instead of one group income that has to be split.. so many talks? lol I think a balance of both would be nice.. even if that seems far away at the moment but not impossible.

I think Kara is okay for now...none of them being left out or too over rated... they get what they deserve.. I prefer group activites but i enjoy their solo work too. I want all 5 of them guesting on SGB..

I prefer group activities as u get to know more about each individuals member's personalities better, esp on the shows they host such as idol show. even though i like nicole best, hara , jiyoung and gyuri should have more individual activities in my opinion. However i hoped that nicole will continue to be featured in more variety shows

i like both.. as a group they're definitely unified but as individuals on separate shows, they can really show their true personalities and being on separate shows, theyre promoting kara anyways, and getting more love from getting new fans but also making inside industry connections