• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Do you prefer individual or group activities?

328 posts in this topic

yeah i'll prefer group activities.... but individual activities are as good too :] but i'll still prefer group activities because by then, they're OT5 together.

i always like watching how they interact with each other, especially the hidden camera ones, where they make small talk at each other or gossip and stuff. :D

i don't think i like them alone, but in pairs is ok. :D

Honestly, for previous time I will very happy to watch them on Group Activities cause they can support each other, and indeed they do. But now, their variety skill is very improving and entertaining so I don't mind if they have individual activities.

Besides they can represents for their group, their individual skill will also improve a lot and has different challenge and style:)

I like to make group activities some times to get

more fun and reveal more stories about them

BUT now I like to see them on different shows

where they can spread the name of Kara widely

and show verity of their skills

anyways I love them as Group & Individual :)

I like Seung Yeon more but i still prefer them to have Group acitivites because they seems to be more happy and they are like one family together !

:blush::thumbup1:

I like them having solo activities, we always see them together for music shows and etc.

I also think it is better for them to start having solo activities, they won't be in KARA forever

Group activities. I love them when they are together :P

I prefer group activities because when they are together, more interesting to watch them, they are fun.

It's good here and there. For the people, we'd love to see more solo to see how they react to other people. And if they were together, we'd see how much more comfortable they are together.

Though I do love all of the KARA members individually, I really prefer it when they're on a show all together (though I could watch Nicole's Star Golden Bell Level With Me 24/7, she's so CHARMING!) if possible, then at LEAST two of them together!

This si the same problem I have with SNSD, they have so many members that a LOT of the time, at LEAST one member is missing, an usually it's only one.

At least when it's two members, (he girls can feel more relaxed; I noticed that, at least in "Invincible Youth" seasons one and two , they had two SNSD members but only one KARA member to fend for themselves! Poor Jiyoung couldn't compete with Hyoyeon and Sunny! LOL

At least when Hara was on, she did fine (and actually almost seemed to become really close to SNSD's Yuri), it was almost like they were pairing up MORE than Yuri was with Sunny, but I do wish there could have been at least one more KARA girl there.

Like in the recent "Running Man", I was so glad when I found out that Gyuri was going to be one, that Seongyeon was also going to be one!

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS! Not only that, double members means double KARA love!

its ok to see individual activities rather than not seeing anyone of them at all.. but i prefer group activities cos i want to see them together all the time...i'm satisfied when i see 5 members :)

i definitely prefer them to have more group activities but i seriously enjoy some of their individual activites like IY.

What's the current status of each of them? I know this post is a little old but I haven't really been keeping up with their individual activities.

^

one good source is to look at kh calendar.

as of today, each has their own individual activity.

individual activities = MC of music programs, appearences in musicals and others

Group activities = long duration variety programs (Running Man and others) and promotions

I prefer group activities much more than individual activities. I know that individual activities can bring their own personality out but I love seeing them interact as a group

group activities

and seem like alot of us prefer group too :)

but being solo just like giving them opportunities to show up. it's a good thing

Edited by KangJY

I rather see them as a group than individually, of course I know that individual activities are good for them too, but for some reason when I see them together I laugh a lot more! kekeke :tongue:

I prefer group activity's because its more fun for the girls and sometime when they do solo activity's it might get boring and lonely for them.

I prefer to see some kind of KARA only show.

But, I don't mind individual appearance as long as I can see them somewhere.

I have feeling that their participation in less known program will be diminishing further

since they are now super stars.

I actually miss good old days.

I want to see Hara running again. :cry:

I'd like them to be a group! Kara is always first!! ^0^ Always first and forever! ♥

group activity.....hehe.......we can see their variety character when they do variety group.... :thumbup: