• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Do you prefer individual or group activities?

328 posts in this topic

All of them are really charming and unique in their own way, but I do love seeing them together more. It's cool to see how they interact, see how close they are. They act like family and it's cute. That's the best part!! 

1 person likes this

I prefer Group activities, because they shine as KARA, but I also like individual activities, this time Every member shines on her own without the help of being a Kara member

1 person likes this

I always love seeing them together as Kara and seeing them pursue their individual ventures once in a while makes me happy too.

1 person likes this

I prefer group activities and I guess all kamilias want the same.

if solo activities are dramas, sponsor photoshoots or something like that then is also okay.

1 person likes this

I like group activities more.. individual activities are also good to showcase their individual talents. but It's not as fun as seeing them together. 

1 person likes this

Kara shines the best when there's the 5 of them whether it's on stage or on variety shows where they're more comfortable and they know they have each other's back to rely on. That's why I strongly believe that if they appeared as 5 on Radio Star, there wouldn't have been any 'drama'.

Even if I prefer group activities, after "Kara Solo Collection" I started longing for solo activities, not in drama, pictorials, shows ecc but as solo artist. That solo collection was flawless, it showed the different talents, colours and artistry of these five amazing girls. That solo collection deserved to be promoted better, though I know it was more for the fans but still...

I'd like to see more of rockstar Hammie. Or even our Jing and her guitar or Jing and running around in her uniform as she sings Hey Hey Hey. Why do other groups has members going solo but Kara can't? Is it because of money DSP because promotional activities need money? Heck, how much money you get from Kara....

Done with my rant.. *sorry*

2 people like this

It depends of what they're doing. If it's about performance, I prefer a group of course, but if it's drama/ost I would prefer individual. But I would love to see them doing more dramas together like URAKARA, but in Korea. 

@KARAddicted.01

I really love the solo collection too! Sadly the promotion stop after it was release.

I'd like to see more of rockstar Hammie. Or even our Jing and her guitar or Jing and running around in her uniform as she sings Hey Hey Hey. Why do other groups has members going solo but Kara can't? Is it because of money DSP because promotional activities need money? Heck, how much money you get from Kara....  

Done with my rant.. *sorry*

How many thumbs can I give for that rockstar Hammie? 5 thumbs agree! Ji Young guitar too!

Kara is owned by dsp so the extent of how solo they would be may be limited. Right now I believe it is at stage where they are good to go solo, they are well-known enough. I am also highly interested by the individual styles that would come out from each of them. Being solo have its challenges too, they would be more on their own rather than having each other to back them up. Being together they fill each others gap.

As solo you would see what it takes to form Kara. Each member with their own ingredient.

I prefer group activities. I really missed seeing them all together in their dorm for a reality program. I really want to watch their reaction to each other like at the haha and mong show. 

Individual activities are fine but I prefer group activities more. Just missed seeing them living in one roof  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:

1 person likes this

It depends of what they're doing. If it's about performance, I prefer a group of course, but if it's drama/ost I would prefer individual. But I would love to see them doing more dramas together like URAKARA, but in Korea. 

I'm still waiting for Secret Love drama though, did anyone know when will it air on kbs? it's on kbs right?

I do prefer group activities. I mean, they started out as a group so if they don't do group activities and just individual, they should've start as a solo. Doing group activities can show how solid the group is and how close the members are. 

I hope Kara will one day be on Running Man <3 

Hara was on a few episodes but it would be cool if they were guest as a group =D

I'm still waiting for Secret Love drama though, did anyone know when will it air on kbs? it's on kbs right?

Yup, it should be aired on kbs but no idea when it will be aired :(

I prefer group activities as they will have more bonding moments and teamwork~

Individual activities seems fine to me too.

Individual activities may help to boost their acting/variety skills too(:

KARA will forever be united as one~! (:

Group ones, so they can rely on each other!

My favorite is comebacks for sure ♥

Group! So I can see everyone! :D 

I prefer group activities. Cause girls have fun together ))

Group activities, as they do all kind of weird stuff like game shows and food tasting, which is fun to watch - in addition to their music activities, that is. If I see YouTube videos or something tagged as Kara, but it's only one member of Kara, I feel kind of disappointed for false advertising... lol.

^ Yes, right! Since they started doing self activities they started parting away from each others till that recent break-up. :(

Sometimes I feel it's boring to see individual stuff.  :/

So, shall we root harder & louder for group activities again?

1 person likes this

I also prefer group activities. it's different working together and the things they do are different when 5 is present. Sometimes things like individual activities distance the members from each other when they do it for a long time. Individual activites are good cause they can showcase themselves more but there are also bad sides. 

Anyway, I hope to see more of group activities in the future(it's kinda hard since some members withdrew from the group but I'm hoping)  :jyc1:

I'm okay with both tbh,
But if it's individual activities,
They should ALL have their own & at the same time,
LOL idk, i just liked KARA Solo Collection okay  :gemnoway:

And yes, I prefer group ones, I love BF5 sooooo much~ ^^ 

*Right now they're all doing their thing individually,
And it is making me sad, realllyyyy...
JingCole we'll miss you  :gemcry:

Both will be fine.. but I think I prefer group activities