Do you prefer individual or group activities?

chupachups

I like individual activities but I wish they had a show where all members can be on like Idol Show. I wish they had their own show like how SNSD has the baby show. I wish Kara had their own show or they should remake something similar to rainbow romance and xman so Kara can come out :gemadmire:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm ok with both and I hope they can have more activities.

We can know different things about them in both individual and group activities.

In individual activities, we can get know more deeply about the member personally.

In group activities, we can get to know about the interaction of the members in the group and see their team chemistry.

So in both ways, we still can get to know interesting things about them! :thumbup1:

the only program i saw with the member are sgb and IY....gyuri as guest on sgb and hara as 1 of g7 on IY....since nicole segment is over on sgb,i never see her on sgb since then...only gyuri...the only show that i saw all 5 are mbc come to play with snsd,choseuk special sweet girl and choseuk special idol big show..thats all....hope to find the gurls as guest in variety show such as star king,family outing,strong heart etc ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer them doing group activities but then again I also love seeing them do individual activities as well I agree I watched everything that has to do with Kara wether it be solo or group I just enjoy seeing them all.

agree with most of the posters here they looks so much better when theyre all together. i love watching them together on the bakery show but nicole isnt there very often :D

i loved the idol show they did a while back with boom :)