• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Do you prefer individual or group activities?

328 posts in this topic

i prefer individual. this is because group activities, you are promoting them as a group while in individual, you can know more about the idol as they promote themself. i find this better.

well.. i wish they have something like idol show.. they shine as a group.. but as individual they are good too.. but of course when u do individual there are member that famous than others...

i always prefer a group activity

watching their interaction together is always fun

and we can always get to know them better as a group :tongue:

group . . them together is good you know

they tend to enjoy it more

kara is pretty funny togther i give them that

it's nice to see all of them in one show, when i see their individual activities i feel that there's something missing.. so i choose group ^^~~

As long as I can see em, itz fine....

But i would prefer all of them appear together...

KARA!

actually group cause they looks really good together, if individual yah it brings out more of them thou, nevertheless i still like all their group activities and performances

Group activities are good because you can see how comfortable they are with each other and also little inside jokes that you can't see if they are by themselves.

But if you see them individually, you get a feel for what kind of person they are and their personality/character traits become more obvious.

I prefer group activities when it comes to girls group, you can get to know them better because of the girls saying some interesting stories about each other.

definately group activities cause then all of them r there and i like it when they r... ^_^

I like their group activities more. The group is always more better as a whole than individually.

group activities over individual, very excited to see them together for their new drama Urakara ^^

There's a time and place for both, but group activities are always the best. They sing together, dance together, live together, sleep together and eat together. Why shouldn't they make us laugh together? This is of course referring to TV shows. Radio would be impossible to have 5 hosts.

i think i prefer group activities..

because it is more fun to see a group laughing together

Definitely prefer group activities. Not that they aren't good individually but it just seems weird when they aren't together. When they are together it definitely makes it a lot more interesting. The fact that they are excellent together means that it would be way better for them to be together rather than separate :D

I think both of them are good because either way you get to see the members of Kara. :P

honestly, i prefer group activities~~~><!!! in group activities, i could see their relationship and bond more clearly..and i think, group activities is more fun because i could see their togetherness..^^

but their individual activity isn't that bad, as long as it doesn't cause the relationship among the members becomes not good~^^

i'll keep on supporting their activity either individual or group~^^

KARA & KAMILIAS HWAITING~~~><!!!

Group Activity. Like guesting together on variety show, or having their own variety show would be great.

As for this moment I want to stick on group activities. Reason is that because of the DSP issue.

But if everything goes well, well why not let them have individual activities.

To showcase more of every members' talents :D

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

Better when they are together..

It makes them more fun and comfortable to show their aegyo's and charms..

Since they are together, it feels like family for them!

i like both...it doesn't really matter, sometimes, i think individual stuff gives some girls a chance to shine that they wouldn't otherwise get in a group thing because of focus on certain members but then on the other hand, sometimes, your personality doesn't shine as much when you have people who know you well to help bounce energy off of...its a two way street but still for right now, i think the individual stuff is the best way to go. it keeps KARA 's name out there without the awkwardness of the whole group being involved and having people try and read there standing positions and seating positions and all that junk...

Between individual and group...?

I will choose group...because they have a chance to bond together:)

Much prefer the group activities cause we get to see them interact and mess around with each other

'It's always better when we're together!' - *iforgotthesongwhereigotthislinefrom*

But yeah! I prefer them doing group activities! Idol show!