• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Do you prefer individual or group activities?

328 posts in this topic

We should prefer group activities.. Because it's better to see them when they are five at the same time.. It won't be so fun to watch if they go solo most of the time..

I prefer individual activities more....

I watch some variety show that KARA join as a group, and honestly, I don't like it much (some of the show are kind of bad, like Zoo Zoo club and Meta friends)

But when I watch Nicole, Hara, SeungYeon in variety show, LOL, I was died-laughing with them :thumbup:

Group activites obviously! They looks so bonded and happy during group activities ;)

I prefer group activites, it's fun to see them together

They look happy together :thumbup:

I prefer group activities! They always look so much better as KARA than as Gyuri/Seungyeon/Hara/Nicole/Jiyoung idk why lol~ ^^

Definitely group activities. I'm not saying they are not funny when they are not together, I'm just saying is 10 times better when they are all together. They can interact with themselves more and be more comfortable in any show they are on.

i prefer for group act because i love al of KARA.

n i don't want KARA to ungroup

DEFINITELY LOVE GROUP PROMOTIONS MORE THAN INDIVIDUAL PROMOTIONS!!!! You see no member love with individula promotions :(

I like both. Because of the individual activities Kara can get more fans.)

But group activities more funny.)))

personally speaking, solo..

cause atm i only know hara more.

could change anytime while i'm getting to know the rest of Kara xD

i like group activities, because i don't want to see they are break up.

n they ore funier when they together.

Edited by red4summer

i love group activities cuzi can see their interaction and love with

each other , althought the past period , i've appreciated individual

activities cuz i can get a view at how the girls are doing

but uhm yeah still prefer group activities

i like group activites its great when all 5 members are together! Kara are the best!

I prefer group activities more, is more fun for them and

for us too when they are together because they are more comfortable

and they shine more when all the members are together

But I

I bet everyone prefer group activities. Well, me too! I prefer group acitivites because they can bond better. :D

I prefer group activities, because sometimes i found they become comfortable when they are together in show, like happy together tease and bicker all the time. It's funny, and refreshing at the same time.

I love it when the girls go on shows together. They seem much more livelier. Plus we get to hear interesting stories when they talk about each other.

i love both..if they have an individual appearance,i can see new side of each other members..

but they are more charm when they are on group activities [e.g. Kara Bakery],we can see their close relationship towards each other..

I prefer individual activities as we could really see them show off their own talents and also we could understand more about their character and personality.

Like Nicole on Heroes. :)

I enjoy both ways, Group activity and Solos one. Give me more Jiyoung appearance, really love seeing her in any variety shows right now...

Group activities all the way. I can't even imagine Kara going solo!

Lets keep it with best f*cking five :)

Group activities all the way..

I can't even imagine Kara going solo soo lets keeps it as best f*cking five

Omm..im with the too..and indiviual i think good for them to build their relationship with other group i like that...but i would prefer 2 at least of member be at the same show to support each other..

And some thing i really looking for to see them have own concert and show us solo dance for each member indeviually

And to do it first in korea then asia tour :rolleyes: