[2009.10.29] "Kara

chopsuey

2ppatsg.jpg

Luckily for all you fanboys, she is!

On the recent recording of KBS 2TV "Star Golden Bell," 4minute's Sohyun asked, "After debuting, going to a public sauna is almost impossible, but I really want to go... how would I?"

Kara's Park Gyuri answered while laughing, "Girl idols don't just take bubble baths. From time to time I want to go to a sauna and just bum around for a while. So I actually go to the sauna, but I cover up my entire body and only show my fresh no makeup face with confidence."

Wow, what a revelation. Now of course there's going to be this huge epidemic in Korea where rabid fanboys (and possibly fangirls) stake out sauna's to catch a glimpse of the sexy diva.

Episode airs on October 31st.

Credit: AK

Yeah..Read it from allkpop already. Didn't know that Gyuri went suana before though.

Who knows this news may probably attract campers in suanas xD

Well, from what gyuri said, it seem that Kara members are given more freedoms compared to 4minute..

Its really cool. At least Kara gets to do more stuffs other idols don't get to do.

I feel much more natural and closer to Kara. they seem to have so much interactions with the public.

Haha..And yeah our dear leader is so confident of her no make-up looks (like always) :)

Thanks for sharing (:

Sauna ! I Love Sauna too !!!! Hmmm ~~~~ I wonder will i meet goddess Gyul at the Korean sauna when i go there ? lols ! hahaha ! its good to know that goddess Gyul had taking care of her delicate skin so well hahahah ! And she her confidence is so attractive !!!!! Goooooodddddddeeeeeessssss Gyul ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥ her muchie ~

Thanks for posting !

Gyuri hwaiting !!! xD !!! ~~~ ♥

JiNi like sauna's too.. On Meta friend's they said they would like to go there XDD Sauna's are nice though.. Dun blame em for loving them ^^ I hope sohyun's wish get's fulfilled xD haha thank's for sharing ^^