[2009.10.30] 2AM's Jinwoon explains about his 'love triangle' with KARA's Nicole and Hara

coffeebeanie

hrjwnc.jpg

2AM's youngest, Jinwoon, explained about the love-triangle with KARA's Nicole and Hara.

On SBS ETV's "Idol Maknae Rebellion" which first starts airing on November 7, Jinwoon took time to explain the rumors between him and the two KARA members.

This all started on SBS's Strong Heart, where Nicole had shared a story where she said "I was supposed to eat out with a male celebrity, but instead he ditched me and ate with Hara instead, telling me that he was with his stylist Nuna." Jinwoon expressed his frustration about the rumors going around that he is the male Nicole was referring to.

MC Yoo Saewoon asked him "Isn't it true that you are who is being referred to in those rumors?" where Jinwoon firmly replied "Its not me." He said "Its true that I am close with Nicole, but we're not in that kind of a relationship. And she wasn't referring to me in that story."

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT FULLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I wasn't even thinking of Jinwoon. He doesn't seem to be that kind of guy too. :)

I'm glad he spoke up and put an end to the rumors. If not, it could be awkward between him and Nicole.

Hara & Nicole are better off without that guy mentioned in Strong Heart anyways.

thank youu tin!

First i love the photo of the them wearing glasses ^^

now, i didn't even considere Jiwon as a possibility, netizens are shooting in the dark(as always) just to try get someone hurt(again). Really glad that he spoke up...but who the hell this man is?! we are all dieing of curiosaty xD

lol not him .???

i wonder who ''he'' is...

I don't believe Jinwoon is that male celebrity either. Seriously he don't look like the one.

Anyway its cool that he stands out to clarify the matter. Wouldn't let the rumours continue to spread on...

And i hope Hara and Nicole stay as best friends forever :thumbup:

That male celebrity (no matter who he is ) doesn't have the rights to harm their close relationship <3

Hara and Nicole are made for each other..haha!

but i am still curious about who is this guy though.. :)

thanks for the translations! :eyelove:

How did Jinwoon come up? lol, kind of weird. Nicole + Jinwoon look cute together though :)

Their glasses and smile are so alike! Anyways, i want to know who the lucky dude is. Thanks.

gah! You frustrate me to no end. The title totally eluded to gossip and giving my a target to whack! =P Naw, I'm glad they cleared up what would've been an extremely awkward scenario. I still wish Kara would just reveal who this lucky guy is though >.<

Seungri isn't friends with Nicole and he hasn't had the same schedules as her either.. mmm it's someone right in front of our eyes I'm guessing... and why would Jinwoon lie?.. and if it's true why would he even risk their relationship like that by talking about it?.. gotta give Nicole more credit too.. but i saw somewhere where someone posted that people have seen Jinwoon and Nicole hanging out and so that's probably how the rumors spread. Their friendship is kind of cute actually lol

How did Jinwoon come up? lol, kind of weird. Nicole + Jinwoon look cute together though :)

Their glasses and smile are so alike! Anyways, i want to know who the lucky dude is. Thanks.

probably the Korean fans were talking about it actually... so he must have heard it

Hmm...Maybe he's telling the truth? Or not? I wasn't thinking of Jinwoon when I read about the Love Triangle, but he seems like a possibility. That picture of them all wearing glasses is so cute. We'll have to see the actually episode and tell if he's not telling the truth or not by how he handles it.

I remember KARA's Idol Show with 2AM. . .

Jinwoon n Nicole were quite suit I think, although Nicole seems could kill him because of steak :P