[2009.10.30] 2AM's Jinwoon explains about his 'love triangle' with KARA's Nicole and Hara

coffeebeanie

Hrmm, I wish I could be involved in something like that.

Make it a Love Square, heheh

But in all seriousness, yeah that sucked for Nicole to be lied to like that.

Makes me wonder who this "male Celebrity" is. Frustrates me to no end thinking about it.

Though I would probably be in a love hexagon with Kara, Oh yeah ^_^

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh..Poor jinwoon.. But Nicole and him would make a really cute couple.. " The killer eye smile couple " I'm interested on who that celebrity is !! He get's nicole and still want's more?! I'll kick his tushie know who he is !! O.O Thanks for sharing ~

wew, i remember idol show, when nicole hit jinwoon with that balloon ..

well, he's go well with hara and nicole ..

But this gossip iskinda interesting, who's the guy they reffered ?

Anyway thanks 4 sharing ^^ >

good to know it wasn't him coz if he had made a fool of sweet Nicole, i'm quite sure Kamilia will hunt him down.. hehhehe

om the other hand, i really wish nicole and jinwoon have something going on btwn them.. Their coupling in idol Season 4 was simply wonderful .. cute, warm and appeared very sincere :)

Edited by suzanis

Seungri isn't friends with Nicole and he hasn't had the same schedules as her either.. mmm it's someone right in front of our eyes I'm guessing... and why would Jinwoon lie?.. and if it's true why would he even risk their relationship like that by talking about it?.. gotta give Nicole more credit too.. but i saw somewhere where someone posted that people have seen Jinwoon and Nicole hanging out and so that's probably how the rumors spread. Their friendship is kind of cute actually lol

probably the Korean fans were talking about it actually... so he must have heard it

actually, i think seungri and nicole are friends. i remember him starring on SGB once and then there were videos of kara + seungri together and also on some video, he was imitating the way nicole says yo or something.

and jinwoon and nicole are definitely close. i'm guessing since idol army show.

even though it's been a couple of weeks when strong heart aired. That rumor is still hovering above Hara and Cole. Looks like the neitzens are really gunning on the guy who did it.

Waaa.....Jinwoon's smiles really looks like Nicole's on that picture, don't you think??

I guess they are meant to be together....

because most of people says that you will look the same with your partner life,haha....

LOLS.... XD