Official Donations Thread

xichigo

WE HAVE A DONATION TRACKER NOW!

Please CLICK HERE to migrate to the newly installed tracker!

Donation FAQ

What does my donation go to?

• The donations collected will cover server payments as well as go toward projects for the girls! If you're wondering which projects are on-going right now, please check out the Project forum.

Privileges of Donators

• Able to have access to the download rooms without having to meet the required posts.
  • Be a part of our family group - Famholic!
  • Have our heartfelt gratitude <3

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please don't hesitate to ask! (:

• Like 1

I wish i want to give out

But i dun know how to do wit my bank account yet

But I ody have at least 1000US Dolar on my bank account...

I hope if possible i'll give a donate...

I wish i want to give out

But i dun know how to do wit my bank account yet

But I ody have at least 1000US Dolar on my bank account...

I hope if possible i'll give a donate...

In paypal, there's an option to add a bank. All you have to do is to input your account number and routing number. If you have an online account with your bank then you can automatically confirm you account. If not, you will have to wait a few days for paypal to make two small deposits in your bank. You then call your bank and ask for those numbers and input it in the paypal page and you've confirmed your bank account. Then you can donate if you'd like and make online purchases using paypal.

i will try to research on a way i found to earn money , save it up in paypal and when the amount reaches , donate to Kara ! i think its called completing surveys if not mistaken ! then those who wish to donate but dont have the power to do so can grab a chance to vote for KARA ! i do hope that works .. i think it might work for those from US , cuz the thing i was trying asks for US stuffs such as addresss or such .. lol .. ; and i will donate too soon ! xD

*Edited because didnt saw the information properly

thanks for the wonderful post , xichigo !

KARA jjang !♥

Edited by ChocoKaraLover

@Michelle - thanks for the clarification!

@emacs - please check your pm (:

@ChocoKaraLover - What an excellent idea! Perhaps you can share your findings after you figured out how to collect money from completing surveys when you're done researching! And thanks for the effort!

@emacs - please check your pm (:

yup. and i responded in kind. for some reason when i made the donation i didn't see the 'special instructions' text area. anyways, when i make another donation (next month, most likely) i'll remember this thread on what needs to be done. thanks.

@ChocoKaraLover - What an excellent idea! Perhaps you can share your findings after you figured out how to collect money from completing surveys when you're done researching! And thanks for the effort!
hahaha yea sure i still working on it ! i think it should be done by tomorrow or tonight ! haha , but one i found a source which can provide quite an amount , (treasuretrooper(dot)com) offers deals for completing surveys ! will work on it haha ! wish me luck on that source ! xD

♥ Kara Jjang !!!

Once again thanks to xichigo for the post ! xD

Current Time Report :

Ok , i think i did quite a bit already for the "Complete Survey and Earn Money then Aid Kara Related Projects" , but i found out that this will cause quite nuisance to non-US/UK residents , and also this will annoy your e-mail as we all know that surveys flood your e-mail inbox with junk mails . Some even require credit card numbers (not quite safe i think to reveal credit card number) , and also accurate informations for registerations ! Yet , I will continue on my work once i return from my tuition tonight and after some studies , final year exam is near ! xD ! :D

Usages for "Complete Survey and Earn Money then Aid Kara Related Projects" : *To Be Added If Got xD*

- To provide another alternative for those who can't help Kara & Karaholics by donating using Credit Cards .

- Enables Kamilia to support KARA by purchasing their up-coming future albums and merchandises with the earnings from completing surveys .

- Enable funding for events or misc , example : Kara Member's Birthday , Kara Anniversary , Contest Prizes and such .

- Support Karaholic's server , and also forums hosting which can help share burdens of hosts !

- Karaholic forum future upgrades !

- Extra 'E-pocketmoney' to spend for fellow Kamilia !

Current findings : (Still in progress) :P

-Requirement- [best]

1. [Optional] ---- United States / United Kingdom Residents , more preferable .

2. [Required]---- A Paypal account .

3. [Required]---- A Hotmail / Yahoo / Google Mail account(s) .

4. [Required]---- A Treasuretrooper account . [survey source]

5. [Required]---- Complete Surveys .

6. [Required]---- Alot of time and high dosage of patience !

That's all for now , i will make up a post on how to register , complete survey and such if this works out well . Will try my best to perfect this , but will be in slower pace as exammination approaches soon ! Other ideas and suggestions are welcomed for consideration ! All Kamilia's aid are welcomed ! Anything else , leave a PM ! xD ! :tongue:

*Still waiting for confirmation , sorry for delays as internet usage is down and heavy for my area . Will update A.S.A.P

*Reason for editing : Don't wanna make the thread full of my post ! xD

-| And Don't forget to cast your vote for our beloved KARA on MAMA , visit KARAHOLIC LOBBY for details ! |-

-- ♥ Kara ♥ --

Kara hwaiting !

Kamilia hwaiting !

Edited by ChocoKaraLover

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanna ask..

About this Famholic title, after i donate US$10.00 , will the title stay forever ?

or maybe it only stay for limited time (maybe 3-6 months) and in order to have Famholic title again i have to donate again ?

• 4 weeks later...

This is cool!! At last a donation thing for all Kara fans who want to donate!!

I could donate cz I'm working... and I really do appreciate the work done in the forums...

thanks a lot!!!

hi guys! is there any chance that the minimum donation could be a little less, i would love to colaborate with you guys but having 10 dollars for a private teacher in Peru is kind of hard sometimes. Please try to low the rate...poor fans want to colaborate too ; __ ;

@xmelodramax - please check your PM. (:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

done donating!! its just a small amount compare to what you guys have worked!!

its just my way of saying thanks and helping out i guess >_<

KH staff Fighting!!

Edited by Kimmoy♥