[2009.11.01] Kara’s Getting Married?

calolwafu

14ke0w7.jpg

Photos have recently surfaced of girl group Kara wearing pristine wedding dresses before a striking and beautiful backdrop of what seems to be a church. Wedding dresses seem to be the trend these days, huh?

The ladies have already concluded promotional activities for their second album Revolution, so some fans are speculating this shoot is perhaps a sneak peak of their comeback concept. Another rumor flying around is that the ladies have flown out to Guam for a pictorial shoot. As to what kind of shoot, no one is really certain. If either rumor holds true, fans can expect to see some beautiful pictures to satisfy their Kara needs some time soon. They shouldn't have to wait long since the girls are coming back in the month of November, so hang tight a little bit longer!

For now, please enjoy these two pictures of our favorite booty shakers in wedding dresses and just goofing around in an open field.

qyg0sp.jpg

10z1usg.jpg

allkpop

Edited by calolwafu

The first picture is definitely a sexy image of them. That is a picture that I have never seen before. I first glance JiYoung looked very similar to Hara in that picture. When I saw the wedding picture I assumed it was for their new concept also. Once again DSP is teasing us bit by bit for their comeback in November.

wahhh, they all look gorgeous wearing wedding gowns

that'll be an interesting concept, wedding dresses? :tongue:

dejiyoung: OMG, that's such an adorable pic of maknae

so want to just pinch those cheeks of hers XD

wow DSP is really stepping it up!!! WEEEEE!!!!SO PRETTY!!!

But I'm really hoping for a KARA-SS501 collab this year! That will be a dream come true!!!

Oh please DSP!!!

that'll be really cool

*crosses fingers, hope for some kara-ss501 collab at some year end shows

Duh. allkpop and their shocking tabloid-like article title. LOL.

Few things on my mind when I read the title:

- Someone in the group got preggerz and is going to do shotgun marriage.

- Someone in the group will do the show We got Married!

Wa~aaaah.. They look so stunning .. Jingly's dress is so cute .. Hara look's like a princess.. And Nicole.. So elegant and beautiful.. I WAS SHOCKED BY THE TITLE AT FIRST !! I thought one of them would be in " We got married " haha >-< Thankyou for sharing :]~

oh my goodness !!!! THEY LOOKED ABSOLUTELY CHARMING AND PRETTY IN THAT WEDDING DRESS OMO !!!! I hope they can marry me ! lolx ! I wanna marry Jing Jing or Nicole or Hara or Seung Yeon or Gyul !! OMG !!!! AHH !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and Nicole's face is blocked by that little something ! xD !!

Thanks for this fabulous post ~!!!♥♥

Absolutely love it !!!

Love Kara !!!! ♥♥

♥Gyul

♥Seung Yeon

♥Nicole

♥Hara

♥Jing Jing !!!!