[2009.11.01] Kara shops in Guam

mae

332m06q.jpg

It was only recently when the rumor about girl group Kara in Guam was spread. After hearing about the rumor, I couldn't believe it and had to check for myself and it was true!

The girls happened to be shopping at the Guam Premium Outlet and seemed to be having a quiet and relaxing time. I spotted member Han Seungyeon eating an impressively large pizza (which was larger than her cute and tiny face!) at the food court, also proves people wrong who think that Kara needs to starve themselves in order to lose weight!

2rqiloi.jpg

After receiving an autograph from Seung Yeon, I happened to see the cute *** kicking member of the group, Goo Hara, at a store named Ross.

My jaw totally dropped as I squealed like a horny middle school fangirl. I was turned down for an autograph but couldn't be even slightly mad because of the way she cutely said while pouting, "jwe song hap ni da" (the honorific of "I'm sorry").

Who can get mad at such a cutie?!

Besides, what am I going to do about it? I'm scared to get my *** kicked like Kim Eun Jung! Although I'm sad that Kara is returning to Korea tonight, I'm grateful the girls payed a visit to the beautiful island of Guam and hope they stay healthy, do well on all future activities, and maybe even return some day!

credit: AllKpop

Wow, how cute; that's too bad she couldn't get an autograph from Hara; maybe the managers told her

to not sign for anyone because she's alone? Anyways those people are lucky to see Kara!

Haha.. lucky peoples :D

Ham eating a pizza bigger than her face! on her own? Thats a voracious appetite xD

Ham gave an autograph to her *envy* I want it too ):

They seem to be enjoying there Guam trip so much..Eating and shopping. I am glad they are enjoying themselves.

Seriously i never thought they would starve themselves to lose weight >_> They are sweeties <3

Awws..Hara didn't give her autograph..But she is really polite by saying sorry to her.

And you know you can't be mad at Hara :)

Its a really lucky encounter & I love the last paragraph! All the best for their future!~

It looks like they were seriously shopping and planning to buy a lot from the picture. The shopping cart they have with them is really big.

I think Hara declined the autograph because it is company policy not to.

A lot of idols in Japan are not allowed to give autographs to fans outside of official company events. But then, they sometimes do it anyways just to please the fan.

I am sure that they must be happy to find out that they have fans in Guam.

I just saw this article on allkpop. What I think about is that It's not a surprised from KARA. Indeed, they are known for beeing humble and down to earth : live like normal people even if they are idols. And that's the reason I like them so much lol. The pizza part isn't a surprise either : we all know how much the girls love food lol. And I envy the lucky persons who were able to meet them lol.