[2009.11.02] "Hafa Adai! Kara" Kara's photoshoot in Guam

thebuddybud

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think looks the best in ordinary clothes?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung
    • I can't decide!
  2. 2. Who do you think looks the best in a wedding dress?

• Gyuri
    • Seungyeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Jiyoung
    • I can't decide!

Girl group Kara were reborn into fairies in Southern Asia. Recently finishing up their 2nd album promotions, in order to take pictures and recharge themselves, Kara went to Guam. The members completely fell victim to their first meeting with Southern Asia's charms. They were able to escape from their tiring schedules and enjoy their freedom. They were also able to temporarily forget about their diet.

After napping and enjoying their brunch, they played in the water under the sun. From the rather large natives, they learned to say a greeting by shaking their thumb and pinky fingers and saying "Hafa Adai". The natives somehow knew how to say "pretty" in korean toward the fairies of Kara. Kara's short but sweet 5 day 4 night trip to Guam was revealed to Sports Korea.

Part 1: Into the ordinary

Children on the water

1569t3m.jpg

They may have arrived late at night on an airplane, but there were no signs of being tired on the members of Kara. As soon as the water park opened, without deciding who would go first, they jumped onto the tube. As they reverted back to the state of children, they didn't want to leave the water. The youngest Jiyoung's innocent face was very impressive.

Fairies on the field

bi1ovm.jpg

On the second day, they went to a hill for a picnic, and they faces were especially bright. As they wore their comfortable clothes rather than their stage costumes, it was rather striking. As the members spread the mat, and savoring every moment they had to themselves, they spent the entire time chatting and "kyaruru" laughing.

'Sly' Hara

2dr8ax4.jpg

While staying in Guam, she said she found laughter after being attacked(?) by bugs. She said she was happy since she got to eat and laught alot. With Hara's joyful face and slyly taking out a candy, it could only be cute.

'Innocent' Jiyoung

kb87l0.jpg

Youngest Jiyoung was completely into soap bubbles. While juggling both her school life and her singer activities, Jiyoung said she was getting alot of stress. It seems she forgot about all her worries during this shoot. She decorated the picture with her most innocent and fresh appearance.

'Goddess' Gyuri

5wavc2.jpg

The teams leader Gyuri smiled brightly. Even in this shoot, as the oldest she took care of all the other members schedules and showed her mature side. As she said the time she spent overseas with her fellow members felt very new, she didn't forget her goddess smile and held a cute flower and shyly smiled on the field.

'Lively' Nicole

2en8gzl.jpg

Nicole is the most bright and lively in the team. Even in this shoot, she showed off her charms with a girly concept. She wore jeans that connects to her shoulder straps, and a navy beanie for a boyish appearance. With a baggy and tight match, she showed off her charms as having the teams best body.

Part 2: The Descending Fairies

'Radiant' fairy transformation

30kvyuo.jpg

The kara fairies descended to Guam. Kara has has worm a new white mini dress and posed. Their appearance was quite different than the ones they showed on stage with cute and lively appearance. While watching their clean and innocent appearance, the staff said 'It feels like my eyes are cleansed', and their words did not sound like a joke.

Close fairies

2n686c8.jpg

Just as they are roommates in their dorms, Nicole and Jiyoung has stuck together this time too. They said they spent the most time together. Without even needing to say who is first, they wore a wedding veil and showed off a childish smile.

'Cute' Seungyeon

2cp52rq.jpg

Seungyeon showed a bright smile in front of a blue ocean. Ordinarily she has a blunt personality, but this time it was different. While posing in front of the camera with her white dress, she was as warm and cute as the butterfly decoration on her head.

'Syalala' Hara

34pzwc3.jpg

As soon as Hara saw her clothing, she felt satisfied as she said "It's a syalala dress". As she looked like a fairy descending from the sky, her term 'syalala' felt appropriate. We didn't forget her sweetness as she slightly lifted her right leg as she posed.

'Smart' Jiyoung

24dqxcm.jpg

As the photographer said 'Try to capture the emotion', she is expressing an 'angry' pose. Jiyoungs playful acting created laughter inside the place where the blue skies and ocean can be seen.

source:

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2009...6220197630.htm#

http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/sports/2009...06343997630.htm

translated by: thebuddybud @ karaholic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even thought the ordinary clothes looked pretty.

I prefer the wedding dress photos, they look so elegant,

especially Hara&Jiyoung, but I wouldn't expect Jiyoung to get married quickly, she'll so young.

I really want to go to Guam now,

they scenery is amazing.
Edited by xlovemelody

Wow, this is such a nice photo shoot! The picnic one is really nice and it looks super natural. Aww...Jing unnie has a lot of stress? I'm glad she and all the girls got some time to relax a bit, even with cameras. JINI! That picture is just too sweet. Hara looks really pretty in that wedding dress. And that last picture of Jiyoung! I love that picture so much for some reason...Anyways, thanks for the translations!

thanks Jin...

i wished the pics were HQ lol. but sounds like they are making the most of this trip and seems like they are enjoying it too.. I also am very curious as to what the shoot is exactly for.. and Jing in a wedding dress is throwing me off way too much :)..

i rmb gyuri once said in their fan meeting that she would like hav a trip with the members

could this be their "reward" since they did a great job for their album??

btw, jiyong looks great in the wedding dress :)

although im a fan for sy, her hairstyle in t pic reminds me of "The Flintstones" though :D:devil:

Thank you for translating !! Hmm.. This sound's a bit weird.. But.. Looking at Hara's picture in the wedding dress.. She sort of reminded me of Yuna.. From FFX lol. With the cloud's and the flowers. I JUST LOVE THE JiNi PICTURE !!! <33.. JiNi got married <3 xD And.. Jing is as lively as ever <3

a like them best

'Sly' Hara

2dr8ax4.jpg

While staying in Guam, she said she found laughter after being attacked(?) by bugs. She said she was happy since she got to eat and laught alot. With Hara's joyful face and slyly taking out a candy, it could only be cute.

'Innocent' Jiyoung

kb87l0.jpg

Youngest Jiyoung was completely into soap bubbles. While juggling both her school life and her singer activities, Jiyoung said she was getting alot of stress. It seems she forgot about all her worries during this shoot. She decorated the picture with her most innocent and fresh appearance.

st time together. Without even needing to say who is first, they wore a wedding veil and showed off a childish smile.

'Cute' Seungyeon

2cp52rq.jpg

Seungyeon showed a bright smile in front of a blue ocean. Ordinarily she has a blunt personality, but this time it was different. While posing in front of the camera with her white dress, she was as warm and cute as the butterfly decoration on her head.

'Syalala' Hara

34pzwc3.jpg

As soon as Hara saw her clothing, she felt satisfied as she said "It's a syalala dress". As she looked like a fairy descending from the sky, her term 'syalala' felt appropriate. We didn't forget her sweetness as she slightly lifted her right leg as she posed.

so its a vacation :rolleyes:

its nice to hear they have a 5day vacation.. oh how they must have miss sleeping more than 4hour?haaha..

anyway i can't decide who look good on the normal outfit... Gyuri, Jiyoung, and Seungyeon looks really pretty and cute..

but for the wedding dress I think Jiyoung suits the best eventhough she is the youngest :D

Awwss.. how nice of DSP to give them vacations :rolleyes:

Kara worked so hard, they deserved it.

I think they enjoyed themselves pretty much.

Doing shopping and eating at Guam.

Their playing schedules seem so fun :D being able to play at the water park and also go for a picnic.

Haha.. Just like a a family <3 Its so heart-warming.

The wedding photo looks so elegant. Brings out the sweet and lively side of Kara.

I personally picked Gyuri for casual..because she looks the best to me.

For wedding dress, i picked Hara. She look so cute <3

I prefer the wedding dresses as compared to the casual wears. The white background and the white dresses are simply gorgeous.

thanks for the translations.

Wow, this is such a nice photo shoot! The picnic one is really nice and it looks super natural. That picture is just too sweet. Hara looks really pretty in that wedding dress. And that last picture of Jiyoung! I love that picture so much for some reason...Anyways, thanks for the translations!

In ordinary style my vote goes to Hara : she looks so pretty in casual outfits.

But in wedding dress I take I can't decide because I can't choose between Gyuri and Jiyoung lol.

KARA worked so hard and they really deserve some time to rest.

DSP is smart : giving them vaccation but still beeing able to make them work in the same time.

Wooaaaa,.... :D

Very beautiful photo,..

i love all photo,.. especially Jiyoung photo,...

So, I Vote Jiyoung ... :inluv:

Thanks for Share

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

rmjkm1.jpg

:wub: dejiyoung :wub:

i'm vote for nicole..for both catrgories..

go nicole