[2009.11.02] Han Seungyeon cries while reflecting on Kara's 'Non-Famous' Period "Protect Kara!"

tinggg

Han Seungyeon cries while reflecting on Kara's 'Non-Famous' Period "Protect Kara!"

14dm1vk.jpg

Kara's Han Seungyeon finally talked about their tough and unpopular period of hardships, bringing her to tears.

On a recent filming of SBS's <Strong Heart>, Han Seungyeon talk was accompanied by tears, which brought the rest of the studio into tears as well.

That day, Seungyeon's topic was "Protect Kara!" which made everyone in the studio curious about what it meant. When her talk time came, Han Seungyeon said, "When I'm on broadcasts because I'm always smiling, many people only know this bright side of me." They had never revealed Kara's behind the story during their early promotion days on a broadcast before, so her willingness to talk about it surprised everyone.

Seungyeon and Kara had been together since their trainee days, but then one of the members was reported to be leaving the group, which caused a severe shock, throwing Kara into a questionable period as to what would happen to the group. She began by confessing about this crisis period which brought her to tears.

At the time there was so much frustration and pent-up tears that there were rumors that they wouldn't be able to successfully go on.

"From there on out, I made a promise to myself to do whatever was necessary to protect Kara, to make Kara's name known," she revealed.

This will be broadcasted on the 3rd.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200911020909481001

Link by: Mae

Translated by: tinggg@karaholic.com

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, i always hoped they would talk about that time period.. I'm glad SeungYeon revealed this to people who probably didn't even know their existence until recently.. SeungYeon really did everything she could and I know the members and fans will always be grateful for her contributions.. looking forward to the episode..

thanks tinggg.

Wow...This was really touching to read. I'm glad Seungyeon revealed so much. That promise she made almost made me cry. Seungyeon unnie! <3 She works hard to protect Kara and we love her for that. Kara is really showing a lot of themselves nowadays. I'm anticipating this episode a lot. Thanks a lot! :)

I remember Seungyeon was on every show she could be on and she never failed to mention Kara and give out information about Kara. She really tried hard for Kara and that is why I am such a fan of her because she is a entertainer that is not only beautiful and good at what she does she is also strong and determined :) I really respect Kara as a group because they are idols that are really realistic and are honest about themselves :D

I am really glad to know that she talked about the early days and the troubles they faced as a group.

It really shows how much she cares for the group and works really hard to protect it.

I hope that they will continue to be successful long into the future.

I had always admired KARA from their break it days ... I couldn't help but think how things were unnecessarily hard for them even though they are so talented and people saw them as a second rate group ... I hope people will see their efforts and admire them ... I hope that KARA will rise to the top both in Korea and eventually in Japan

wow, they finally talked about those days. i've always wished for them to touch on that topic. We understand that it's personal and probably a sensitive topic to talk about...props to Seungyeon for speaking about it.

i'm looking forward to the continuations of this episode!

thank youu ting!

I always knew that period was the dark age for Kara...i am glad that she spoke about and i want to tell her that she is not alone in this...every single fan here...every single fan on the world is doingi, every day, every thing he or she van do to protect Kara ^^

Now I understand why Seungyeon onni was crying that much in the preview...

They did avoid talking about this in the past...

It was kept in the dark what really happened at those times...

And I know everyone of them did their part in order to protect Kara ^^

Kara Fighting!!!

"From there on out, I made a promise to myself to do whatever was necessary to protect Kara, to make Kara's name known," she revealed.

that`s why WE[KAMILIA] LOVES YOU!~

I always admired that from SY.

Im so going to watch this.

It's because of her that made me like her

so much to even start paying attention to KARA.

If I hadn't spot or taking interest on who she was when

i saw her on shows...I wouldn't be a proud KAMILIA that I am today!~

I've been waiting for them to talk about it too.. Hammie .. And all the rest of the member's .. They truly an inspiration to people, Kamilia, Entertainer's and everyone else out there.. They hid their painful experience's.. And with in every performance.. Every show they starred in.. They show the best they can ever be.. * Hammie protector of KARA *

And.. I actually found this video.. It's subbed.. Hammie on strong heart talking about this.... Sorry, The youtube button doesn't work for me.. So i can only do this..

Cr: toebeast

EDIT: I've been waiting for them to talk about it too.. Hammie .. And all the rest of the member's .. They truly an inspiration to people, Kamilia, Entertainer's and everyone else out there.. They hid their painful experience's.. And with in every performance.. Every show they starred in.. They show the best they can ever be.. * Hammie protector of KARA *

Edited by HarukaKaori

well most of us know that kara is indeed unpopular during their debut period... the girls must have bear lot of hardship until now. i totally understand why SY will cry.... we as a Kamilia should also protect KARA together with SY ^^

well most of us know that kara is indeed unpopular during their debut period... the girls must have bear lot of hardship until now. i totally understand why SY will cry.... we as a Kamilia should also protect KARA together with SY ^^

AGREE! Its our turn to protect them and make them known through out the world!! :D

SeungYeon dedication to the group is very touching and im really really glad that it pays off!

I'll really like to watch this but i guess i wont be home tomorrow.. nevertheless i'll be looking for the cuts for this..

i'm really happy for kara to have went pass that period of time, i'm sure there are kamilias which stood by kara's side since the beginning, and had been lending their support until now.

And i'm very positive about kara's future! Me for sure will give them my fullest support. Kara fighting=D :D

i always hoped they would talk about that time period.. I'm glad SeungYeon revealed this to people who probably didn't even know their existence until recently.. SeungYeon really did everything she could and I know the members and fans will always be grateful for her contributions.. looking forward to the episode

..and glad she protected kara