[2009.11.02] Han Seungyeon cries while reflecting on Kara's 'Non-Famous' Period "Protect Kara!"

tinggg

i've always waited that they acknowledge this on national tv.. i mean they did talk about it in their interviews and stuff, but its easy to forget about the hard times now that they've become famous. i'm glad they still remember where they started.. can't wait to watch this one..

thanks for this tinggg~ and mae~

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seung Yeon is very dedicated to the group and so do the other members (especially the original) because of this crisis. This time was a hard period for us fans but It must be hardder for them. KARA decided to not abandon their dream and to continue and worked very hard for that. That's why they deserve their fame today !

And true, people tend to only know the smiling face of Ham but forget the other and total opposite side of her.

Edited by Solin

T___T

Seungyeon gets my award for 'most caring'

Kara and all kpop groups really do go through a lot to be famous. *sigh* life is hard.

------------------

today i saw too much crying... First Hyunah and Yuri on Invincible Youth, and now Seungyeon (too many times this year).

CHEER UP GIRLS!

Edited by bFob

Just to add to the discussion, I read that SY was so shocked by Sunhee leaving the group she even contemplated leaving many times as well.

SY did a lot of less-than-stellar "jobs" to promote Kara's name, like being a computer games host//commentator, which is an unheard of thing for girl group members to do. I guess this is why I've also started to respect Kara, because I do feel like in comparison to the other girl groups (SNSD, 2NE1, etc), no other group had to struggle as much or fight out the competition and hard times as Kara did.

Netizens are going around saying that Kara would not be existing today if SY did not work as hard and non-stop as she did. Poor girl...no wonder she looks tired and has dark circles all the time. :D

Well they might not be that famous now if they never went through that tough period. It's only through hard times where people will learn and remember.

Tough time don't last, tough girls do! Good job SY!!

So touching..It must be hard on Ham. She endured so much hardship and now her effort finally paid off.

Its must be so much relief for her, now that Kara is becoming so popular.

I have to admit Ham is a really strong and brave girl. Her determination to do well and protect Kara earn my respect.

This isn't easy for her during the time when Kara was in hiatus.

As a Kamilia,I am really proud of Ham :D

Cheer up Ham! You always have my support <3

I always wanted to know what Kara felt as a whole group. Kara is doing an amazing job and I love them.

I'm gonna cry when I watch this! Kara during their 9 month hiatus made me love them more. Can't wait to watch it!

i watched the preview yesterday.. and i was wondering why she was crying!!

seungyeon is such a brave girl for speaking about it.. i really do admire her!

it must be really hard for her and the other members during that period

but its over now.. and all the things she have done for kara, protecting kara has finally paid off.

Honestly, i always hoped they would talk about that time period.. I'm glad SeungYeon revealed this to people who probably didn't even know their existence until recently..

you can include me among the people who only recently (i.e., past month or so) became aware of Kara. it's interesting to know a bit more the history of the group.

wow! strong heart really brings out the truth in our girls. the only person now who hasn't appeared in it is Jing

Don't worry ham! We'll support KARA all the way!!