[2009.11.02] Han Seungyeon cries while reflecting on Kara's 'Non-Famous' Period "Protect Kara!"

tinggg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SeungYeon went through alot of hardships to keep KARA together and help KARA stay alive. But it really burns me how bad the misconception became to actually call them, from a previous post, "No money, poor idols". That is just rude and hurtful. But despite all the criticism and doubt, KARA broke through and came out on top. I am so proud of them and how they stuck it out. And shame on all the people who waved this negativity towards them.

unnie i've been a fan of u since a long time...n i know how hard it is...also us kamilia will do everything to protect kara^^unnie fighting!!n i appriciate of what u have done!! HAN SEUNG YEON unni fighting!!!i love unnie!!

I remember Seungyeon was on every show she could be on and she never failed to mention Kara and give out information about Kara. She really tried hard for Kara and that is why I am such a fan of her because she is a entertainer that is not only beautiful and good at what she does she is also strong and determined :) I really respect Kara as a group because they are idols that are really realistic and are honest about themselves :P

thanks for the translate...

well most of us know that kara is indeed unpopular during their debut period...

um, WHAT?

A digital music award for "If U Wanna" would disagree with this, as would their appearances on SGB, Sports Shootdori, an entire selca series...I could go on and on, but hopefully I've made my point.

^Maybe "unpopular" isn't quite the most fitting word. I would say.. overshadowed by the other girl groups. Their popularity was on par with WG when they first debuted, but when the Tell Me craze started everything shifted in favour of WG.. and, that's how it went. ): That's too bad, because I consider Secret World to be the best kpop song ever. Period. lol.

I really have an urge to make a fanvid after reading this and the other article. ^_^

Seriously, it's amazing what the girls went through and they're still able to pull themselves together and stay strong and dedicated. I mean, even after Hara and Jing joined, there were a lot of criticism, but the girls overcame that too and look where they are now? They're not exactly at the top yet, but they are certainly one of the top girl groups in Korea. (:

awwww. Sungyeon <33

I agree. I hate it when people underestimate them.

They've gor great talents plus, they've been through a lot already.

I personally think they have the most hardhips among all kpop groups, and yet, they remain strong and close<3

After everything, they remain strong and intact.

Seungyeon <3

Wow, I didn't know that this happened. When I first registered on this site today, it was the first time I found out that they used to have 1 more member. I knew when they debuted, but during the time, so many other groups debuted as well.

So I didn't really get to know the group too well. I only started to know them alot more almost a year ago, through Honey.

I really feel sad about what she said, and what she says is completely true. Some people do think like that. But, only because people are crushed because their favorite member is leaving, and don't know what will happen.

2PM is actually in the same situation. I really want Jae back though. I really think he shouldn't had left.

FIGHTING Kara and 2PM!!!

Best of luck to both groups, I really want them to shine brightly :P ,sms.

I just saw the cut (with subbed) today..

It's good that she bring this topic up.. Although I like to lurk around this forum i never know about this before..

I didn't know how bad their experience is until now.. From what i've been reading, I thought that at least people in korea know about them, but only got overshadowed by other group so they never win an award or something.. but it turn out that even people in her college doesnt recognize her at all.. debutting in 1year and they didnt recognize her =(

anyway Seungyeon mention about the first show that somebody brought Kara's name in national TV, I think she was very happy (she jumped)

http://www.livevideo.com/video/D044660B8C0...-taste-vs-.aspx

thanks loveholic for giving us the link

so touched :sosad:

KARA always working hard for being recognized, esp. Seung Yeon Unie. . .

and thats reason why I love them. . .

keep fighting, girls! ! !

I will always PROTECT YOU ! ! ! -_-

just watched the clip with eng sub~ i cried so much watching it~ they've worked so hard to get to where they are now~ they didnt just debut and became mega popular (which a lot of girl groups r now), they worked step by step to get to the top~ KARA is definately a group i respect a lot~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...