Which is your favourite Artist's Cover done by Kara?

heougan

This thread is to share your favourite performances that Kara had perform of other singer/groups

The first is Again & Again @ Popular Song Aug 16, 2009

i felt that they sang well as a group despite some members having a difficult time singing their parts (Nicole and Hara)

The second performance is the recently cover of g.o.d's Gil on Music Travel Oct 21,2009

this performance clearly shows that all members of Kara could sing despite it being a difficult song

My last favourite performance is the cover of Son Dambi's Crazy on Song Battle Jan 22, 2009

Im a fan of nicole so this is pretty much a fanboy concert for me haha

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely G.O.D.'s Gil! Such sweet sounding voices! A performance that no one can forget.

I also really like Seungyeon's Strong Enough! Very pretty sounding.

Nobody was also a nice performance to watch as well. Nicole's rap was awesome and so was Seungyeon's ad lib during the performance!

Yes, G.O.D's Gil.. they did a great cover, they way their voice harmonize with each other.. I also like ther cover of Nobody from WG and another memorable perf is 2pm Again and Again

This thread is to share your favourite performances that Kara had perform of other singer/groups

The first is Again & Again @ Popular Song Aug 16, 2009

i felt that they sang well as a group despite some members having a difficult time singing their parts (Nicole and Hara)

The second performance is the recently cover of g.o.d's Gil on Music Travel Oct 21,2009

this performance clearly shows that all members of Kara could sing despite it being a difficult song

My last favourite performance is the cover of Son Dambi's Crazy on Song Battle Jan 22, 2009

Im a fan of nicole so this is pretty much a fanboy concert for me haha

I agree with these two as well ;)

I can't stop listening to Road. It's so lovely and the girls sing so well (:

I also like their cover/collab with Hyori & her song "U Go Girl"

Oooh, I really liked their cover of G.O.D - Gil . Much love for that one (: mmmmm, i also like the one of

Christina Aguilera - Come on Over. They sounded so cute and strong! Especially Sung Hee. I forgot the

name of the songs but, I love the Trot songs they sang on the SBS Idol Show.

my favourite will be again and again, reason is very simple, my favourite group performing one of my favourite song ^^

I love their 'Lovely' performance by Kim Jong Kook,I thought it was perfect & cute^_^,I also love Nicole's cover of 'In The Club' coz her voice is just love :lol: ~ and of course SeungYeon's cover of 'Strong Enough'..If she sang a little louder & braver i think it would be perfect^^(I'm biased,lol!)

And when they sang 'My heart will go on' by Celine Dion~It was perfect!!!Wow,perfect is my fav word today^^

Edited by Hyewoo

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...