[2009.11.03] Nicole on 'Kaist Season 3' first week was acted 'why?'

thebuddybud

ejdeyr.jpg

As popular group Kara's Nicole's casting on cable music channel Mnet's 'Kaist Season 3' gathered some attention, the first week of broadcast was acted.

Nicole's first airing of 'Kaist season 3' was planned to air on the 4th. However, the staff did not find good results in trying to find a college with good interview results for Nicole's program, so the first broadcast will air on the 11th, and it will be acted. This was because no colleges have yet been decided upon, and they could not film for real.

On the 3rd, 'Kaist Season 3' staff said "On top of Nicole's busy schedule, there were some difficulties for Nicole's college interviews", "Nicole's college has not yet been decided upon, but we are awaiting good results". In order to be a college student, Nicole has taken interviews from Seoul's S College and K College, but could not find good results.

On the coming 11th, the staff plan to film with the task of trying to find Nicole college interviews. Nicole, like Seo InYoung and Mc Mong, plan writing her own study plan out and commence the program.

When 'Kaist' was aired this past 2008 and Spring of 2009, singer Seo InYoung and Mc Mong were the main characters of season 1 and season 2 and have gathered warm interest. They were even said to have opened up a new market called 'school Reality'.

Meanwhile, Nicole recently concluded her popular corner on KBS 2tv 'Star GoldenBell' called 'Level with me', and with the fact that her korean was bad since she was from America, it have created lots of laughter and the program received some great ratings.

source: http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...DirCode=0010301

translated by thebuddybud @ karaholic

note: Why do they mislead people and call the program 'kaist' when they don't even send them to kaist?!

seems like they weren't prepared and got ahead of themselves.. but i understand they said the show was about nicole being 18 and looking at colleges right?.. so how is the first episode acted if she's just trying to get an interview.. semi confused here lol

maybe because of the demand of the neitzens of airing it?

could be that the interview process didn't go as fast as planned. . . .

well too bad it would be acted in the first week. But hope we'll expect something better after that.

I prefer them to take more time to find a suitable college even if it means the date of broadcast have to be delayed. First episode will be acted and I don't really like this idea. Well, I hope it will be a total success for Nicole.

Edited by Solin

Aww.. Nicole isn't getting any good colleges yet?! How could it be ):

Nicole is really smart! Its the college lost..

Ah well, i guess they were not really prepared yet :X

i hope the show receive warm responses! :)

Hmm, looks like the show's producers were not prepared for the show at all and did not do their homework properly.

What do they mean by 'acted'? Are they going to simulate her first day in college? Or something else?

Will just have to wait and see what happens.

From the title of the show, I really thought that it was going to be filmed in KAIST. Such a misleading title.

Waaaa...more Nicole on Tv show?

she is the busiest member on Kara I guess...hoho

I really love to watch her on "the Star Golden Bell Challange" show...

She is so smart!!

she can make a great clues on the quiz...and she is so fast!!

But,Unfortunately she's not on that show anymore >.<

Nicole JJAAAAAAAANNG!!^^