What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?

mae

What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?

• Awesome! KARA and Rainbow can be BFFs
    • Nervous, not sure what will happen to KARA
    • Waiting to see what Rainbow has to offer
    • Not interested

^^ that's unlikely, in the recent KARA bakery ep.. Jiyoung was talking about how they have bunk beds too like Mblaq except they are cramped.

i feel the same ways. ..... actually i feel more offended after they revealed rainbow's dorm room. Basically Kara started out with nothing and work their way up while the juniors BOOM! after two months of debuts got all the nice stuff from DSP and lots of promotion going on from DSP. AND AS a fan of them ever since they debuted .. its annoyed me A LOT! i don't get what kind of promotion DSP is doing but they better not abandon KARA like how they did with A'ST1( if they actually take more time grooming and attention to A'st1 the disband couldn't happen)

Not only you, i felt insulted a bit.. just who cares if KARA says they are happy now lol. they deserve better, they aren't ones to complain to the company about lack of space.. I'm not talking about a luxury condo, just more space in general. Nothing against Rainbow but being a long time KARA fan, that's just wrong on so many levels.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's good that DSP released another girl group

kara has really established themselves this year, by gaining tons of popularity and a supportive fan base, so i think adding another girl group will benefit both, rather than rainbow stealing kara's popularity

i'm looking forward to seeing some collaborations between these two groups!

The vote is pretty well split between all 4 options. I got to say though, I hope DSP continues to support KARA if Rainbow becomes a hit. I mean, KARA is NUMBER ONE >#1< for me forever, but I can't wait to see how Rainbow turns out. I like having a variety of music to listen to, as well as idols to look up to so I have my own mixed opinions about this.

In the end, I'll always support KARA in whatever way I can! It would be cool if we could all promote together though, that would be the most awesome!

OKAY!!

With the latest updates i.e. Rainbow or their PD supposedly claiming that they are better developed and sexier than KARA (subtly suggesting they are better than our girls)!!

THAT TAKES THE CAKE FOR ME!

initially i was willing to give Rainbow a try considering they're KARA's junior and all..

but seeing how their camp is trying to create publicity for Rainbow ..

I hereby withdraw all my support for Rainbow and vouch my love and adoration only for KARA!

i wonder what DSP has up their sleeves?! trying to create a riff btwn their girl groups? bad publicity is better than no publicity at all?! wtf?!

enough said!! :eyelove:

To me, the main problem comes more from DSP and honestly I don't understand why DSP can't learn from SME, JYP or YG when It comes to promotion. I understand that DSP probably has less money than the big 3 companies but they still have money and even morer with all the endorsements kARA did lately or SS501 success. SM artists know to promote each other and It works really well, so if DSP can do it, I'm pretty sure DSP could become a big one too. A new group isn't a bad thing if DSP know how to handle with it. On the contrary, It can be a good point : my dream is to have a DSP Family like SM has ! But after what happened to AST'1, DSP proved their fail so that's why I'm quite affraid concerning our girls. Let's just wait and look how DSP will do with KARA comeback ! We need to Keep faith and give a new chance to DSP to prove itself.

I'm fine with DSP release another girlgroup, as long as they treat our KaRa right, which i starting to doubt it. Look at Rainbow's dorm, they've been debuted for what..not even a half year yet they get better dorm, better debut stage/costumes, idk what else they got. But i think thats what make KaRa special, even with limited treatment they still shine in 2009. Maybe KaRa didn't mind with that because they are strong n independent girls, but me as a fans of course want them to had some luxuries from what they've been sweating so far. Something is wrong with DSP, I feel sad for the girls, they've been through a lot of obstacles to become what they are now and then BOOM! their junior got the better treatment. If not because of KaRa success in 2009, DSP will solely depend on SS501 to make income. With the recent article about Rainbow (or DSP representative) claims that they are better developed than KaRa, i wonder what Korean Kamilia response because from what i've been reading, many international KaRa fans are very not happy with that kind of bs statement. I just hope the Korean fans gonna do something that will make DSP start treating our KaRa fairly, especially with their comeback in this year.

its okay.....as long as they perform well and deliver a good song

i dont really care much for rainbow although i wish for their success at they are a sister group to KARA. =]

I'm waiting to see what Rainbow has to offer because of that statement they made about being sexier and more experienced. So far "Gossip Girl" hasn't impressed me, although "Kiss" was a good song. I really think KARA needs more love from DSP. :/

like i said in another forums ... its feel like DSP is trying to pull another SM stunt by sending off KARA to japan just like how SM sent CHJS to Japan, pretty much abandoned CHJS and focus more on SNSD. I'm worry that might be same the route KARA will be going *sigh*

i really wants to create a thread of HOW I THINK DSP IS NOT GOOD AT PROMOTION. i need to rant, realllyyy badly

tkayy, Soli and KaraNice..

i agree with u guys.. DSP sucks big time at promoting their groups and with the recent

statement from the Rainbow PD/team, it looks like DSP still hasn't appreciated KARA enough.

I mean, what kind of a dirty and unprofessional tactic is that ~ putting down one group in order to make another group look good?!

tkayy.. if DSP send KARA to japan to concentrate on Rainbow, they would just be confirming what we suspected all along .. that they are an ungrateful and incompetent company..

but God is fair .. we never know, sending KARA off to japan could be a blessing in disguise. KARA have proven that they are emotionally strong and resilient. And looking at their current fanbase, i won't be surprised if they can be quite a success in Japan too ..

whichever way the wind blows, we'll always love and support them! that's a fact!! :) let's all hwaitinggg!!

as everyone said i dont mind rainbow its just that everytime they mention kara they always sem so condescending and think theyre so much better. theyre making it really hard for me to get into liking them, the just seem like a

bitchier snsd

. hmmmft!

I must say that I am nervous. I worried alot about this topic.

Seriously, I was really furious when the articles that compares KARA and Rainbow are up.

I didn't like the way DSP was praising Rainbow and how they compare the both group.

But then, I am trying to be open-minded and wait what the new girl group will offer us.

And KARA will always remains one of the best for me <3

When I first heard news of Rainbow debuting, I didn't really care about it. But...now, after reading all your comments, I'm starting to get a little nervous. Although Rainbow isn't receiving as much love as Kara, it seems like DSP is indeed trying to send Kara overseas(Japan).

I think its good for the girls as in they get to have more fans regionally, but I hope Kara will still make their Korean comeback. As for the comparisons between the 2 girl groups, I must admit, I wasn't happy about it. I saw the title of the article in allkpop, and refused to read the whole article. I've forgotten if I did read it in the end (lol)...but it wouldn't have made me any happier.

If Rainbow had impressed me in any way, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. I have nothing against the group, but I really haven't seen anything in them that can attract me.

• 2 weeks later...

HMMMM... people here knows a lot how kpop works... LOL

I voted for the first one... DSP will build an empire that'll dominate kpop for both male and female..

that would be SS501, KARA and Rainbow (for a different image).. that's just my point of view..

i agree all you said are logical... and i too became a lil bit nervous because of ur posts.. ahahaha.... :thumbup:

about the 2nd finkl.. it's okay if they say Rainbow is the 2nd finkl.. that's fine.. watever.. becoz to me.. KARA is KARA!

they made they're own name and become famous w/o following anyone's shadow.. .. maybe it's just my thinking.. but yeah..

maybe bcoz.. before KARA4 have the same concept as finkl.. that's why rumors before said KARA is the 2nd finkl.. so what? as if there's unlimited number of kinds of concepts, right? as if KARA would do emo for a change as an idol female group.. ahaha

anyway.. i just hope DSP will not focus too much attention on RAINBOW.. if KARA fails, Rainbow fails.. im too lazy to explain how.. it's just a simple logic coming from a guy like me.. they should focus more on KARA, so if KARA became really famous.. and so Rainbow will follow.. and that's what they're doing right now.. i just hope that the things the other guys here said won't happen..

I honestly didn't think any of this 'DSP releasing another girl group' is real coz I just can't imagine our girls having some juniors!LOL~I always thought KARA was DSP's last girl group coz our girls are just too cute^^

Regardless,I kinda like Rainbow & they're good..I like how they're confident on stage & their teamwork..maybe bcoz they have 7 people?and they have good voices too..especially the maknae ^_^

And even when I'm saying all this I'm still worried with our girls..I don't want DSP to ignore our girls just becoz he's busy with Rainbow>.<I want KARA & Rainbow to be god friends,good seniors&juniors to each other & show the DSP love just like how KARA is with their SS501 sunbaes^^

• 3 weeks later...