What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?

mae

What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?

• Awesome! KARA and Rainbow can be BFFs
    • Nervous, not sure what will happen to KARA
    • Waiting to see what Rainbow has to offer
    • Not interested

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope they can be bffs.

our sweet melodies are mature enough to handle any competition or comparison.

as long as dsp is not ignoring kara potential, i'm actually happy for them.

happy that they have finally grown up and can act as advisor or mentor to newcomers.

Rainbow got too many members.... also I think all of them seems have almost the same image.... so I'm not interested with them.... plus, they are newbie and they still have a long way to go ..... they still have lots of things to learn..

Kara..... has finally find their own personal existence, reputation in the Kpop industry. I'm not nervous at all... hehe...

In fact, increasing the competition among them could be a nice strategy of DSP?

haha... I'm certainly be more confident on kara comparing with Rainbow!

Edited by wuenwuen

I never really saw Rainbow as a threat to KARA, because they have recieved so much love from everybody, and will continue to.

But I knew that Rainbow's debut was definitely going to affect A'st1 's projects... But we all know DSP isn't the brightest lightbulb in the batch when it comes to management.

Honestly, DSP got a new girl group and AST'1 broke up. AHH, I loved AST'1. They chose the girl group over them, so sad. Anyways, I'll be waiting to see what DSP got in stored for Rainbow.

• 2 weeks later...

dont really know much about rainbow... i saw their debut stage and other stages.. i didnt knw they wer dsp and sorry to say but they really lacked alot. nothing really wowed me because nothing was really "special" about them either in mv, live, or song that set them apart. but since now i know they are dsp kids hopefully they'll improve in the upcoming stages they have. as for kara well i hope dsp promotes them properly and compensates them properly for their hard work.