• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?

What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?   212 members have voted

1. 1. What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?

• Awesome! KARA and Rainbow can be BFFs
    • Nervous, not sure what will happen to KARA
    • Waiting to see what Rainbow has to offer
    • Not interested

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

175 posts in this topic

vote for the third option

I heard that they have the different concept

but I think kara is still better than rainbow

i hope they can be bffs.

our sweet melodies are mature enough to handle any competition or comparison.

as long as dsp is not ignoring kara potential, i'm actually happy for them.

happy that they have finally grown up and can act as advisor or mentor to newcomers.

Rainbow got too many members.... also I think all of them seems have almost the same image.... so I'm not interested with them.... plus, they are newbie and they still have a long way to go ..... they still have lots of things to learn..

Kara..... has finally find their own personal existence, reputation in the Kpop industry. I'm not nervous at all... hehe...

In fact, increasing the competition among them could be a nice strategy of DSP?

haha... I'm certainly be more confident on kara comparing with Rainbow!

Edited by wuenwuen

I don't see Rainbow as a threat at all now that Kara is so established.

Kara and Rainbow support each other so if anything, I think it's a win win situation for both of them.

I never really saw Rainbow as a threat to KARA, because they have recieved so much love from everybody, and will continue to.

But I knew that Rainbow's debut was definitely going to affect A'st1 's projects... But we all know DSP isn't the brightest lightbulb in the batch when it comes to management.

When rainbow came out...

it didnt even affect me as i know that kara is always the best!!

doesn't matter who they release.. kara will always be my group

huh?

what is this? i'm confused.

whatever is it, Kara is better cause they're the first!

I'm still waiting to see what Rainbow can give us. But for now I think Rainbow still have a lot to learn and a long way to go. They should take it slowly. Kara themselves didn't just come to this stage of popularity in a blink of an eye.

None of rainbow's songs actually interest me...mayb they just need to grow on me..

but i hope they have more to offer

I haven't found Rainbow interesting at all yet. Most of their members look exactly the same, and they seem talented but nothing really stands out. And to be quite honest, I hated Gossip Girl.

rainbow still hasn't broken out.... there is a chance they will be just as successful!

Honestly, DSP got a new girl group and AST'1 broke up. AHH, I loved AST'1. They chose the girl group over them, so sad. Anyways, I'll be waiting to see what DSP got in stored for Rainbow.

I dont mind i mean ever agency release more than 1 girl group. Look at SM. they have like 3 girl groups. Mnet has a few too

they're ok but kara still needs more love especially when sm released fx. rainbow's in trouble

Rainbow is managed by DSP???

never knew that at first... but i think that Rainbow has something to offer to us...

For me, its gonna be amazing ! :thumbup: KARA & Rainbow will have new bffs..hehe

I hope that DSP will succesful in future and will be one of the top Korean Entertainment companies..

KARA forever <3

dont really know much about rainbow... i saw their debut stage and other stages.. i didnt knw they wer dsp and sorry to say but they really lacked alot. nothing really wowed me because nothing was really "special" about them either in mv, live, or song that set them apart. but since now i know they are dsp kids hopefully they'll improve in the upcoming stages they have. as for kara well i hope dsp promotes them properly and compensates them properly for their hard work.