What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?

mae

What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?

• Awesome! KARA and Rainbow can be BFFs
    • Nervous, not sure what will happen to KARA
    • Waiting to see what Rainbow has to offer
    • Not interested

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSP need to become bigger if they want to compete with other companies !

Now with Lupin, we can be sure that KARA became a very strong group.

Even if their fanbase insn't as big as SNSD or WG, they proved their place in the idol world.

And with plans to debut in Japan, they need another group during KARA absence.

At first it was like.....whats the point...Kara's carryin the label as it is...but it also shows

DSP can start to bring new talent in because Kara is carryin the label hahaha

its all good now if Rainbow and pick it up and make a hit.....DSP will be laughin in the end =)

Iunoo. I watched Rainbow's song already, the song entitled Gossip Girl.

And to be honest, it's not so good as Kara's. Hehehe! I'm so bad.

Maybe I'm just very loyal to Kara, right?

But I hope they'll collaborate too, WITH SS501.

Those three would be the awesome-est of all.

Anyways, Kara don't need another set of BFFs.

They have SNSD, ne? :):D

Rainbow does has something to offer, but cz of DSP's LACK marketting strategy :D

they chose Gossip Girl as Rainbow's title track and after that they began to promote Not Your Girl...

WHILE another songs are DAMN good!

Rainbow is set for fill the DSP's space in Korea when Kara started they promotion in Japan

i love both imo

i first thought that the main vocal of rainbow tried to imitate nicole too much, and there are too many members, so not all of them would got the real talent, right? but then it changed from time to time. since its from dsp, why not looking forward for more. not a single one of their title songs got my attention though.. gossip girl really got ruined by their 'goship gol' seriously. but i'm not here to bash other group. i like noeul XD i like how she's so pretty even with short hair. but still waiting to see more of them. anyway, for kara, more friends is better, no? :D get more girls from dsp out in the entertainment world!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have no problem with DSP releasing another girl group

their first mini album didn't really capture my attention

well i will see what they have to offer for their next album

well.. it's okay... if Rainbow get famous.. DSP will be get famous too... and maybe Kara can be famous too... XD

But yeah i like to see what Rainbow offers... but i love them when i see them dancing with Jung Joori

Hmm,i wonder how long it'll take rainbow to reach Kara's status. We all know kara took a long time to get to the top,when they debuted,they were overshadowed by the other girl groups.Just like how rainbow has been overshadowed by other girl groups that debuted the same year.Hopefully dsp learned from their mistakes and they can promote rainbow more effectively. However,hopefully the whole CSJH and SNSD scenario wont play out. Like how CSJH went to Japan but SM did nth for them and only focused on snsd,hopefully dsp wont do that Kara and then only focus on rainbow.As much as i want rainbow to succeed because they are in the DSP family, i obviously want Kara to get more attention. :thumbup: