What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?

mae

What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. What do KARA fans think about DSP releasing another girl group?

• Awesome! KARA and Rainbow can be BFFs
    • Nervous, not sure what will happen to KARA
    • Waiting to see what Rainbow has to offer
    • Not interested

I was a little upset at first but, now I want t try and support the dsp family. ^-^ Just as long as Kara doesn't get pushed to the side or hurt or anything bad ^0^ I'm for supporting dsp family but, in my opinion, rainbow has a long way to go.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wat the? This topic can be posted here? lol...

Okay...me as a fan here...lol...again n again mentioning back...

Its not wrong to be BFF...then fans also be BFF too...lol...

And yeah...if they had been compared...something gone wrong on their mind...haha...

Since they're on same Ent. no wars will happen between them right...? They're jjang! :P Dats y i'm not worrying...

I like both of them...and along wit other groups too...becoz i'm kpop fanatik xDD

• 1 month later...

Lol so initially the reaction was worry worry is Kara going to be pushed aside, but now I think it's turned into more of a pity thing, can Rainbow stay alive. Since Astl went down the drain, I bet Rainbow is now also worried about their survival. And I wanna Gossip Girl isn't going to cut it. I might be misinformed and am being too protective/psychotic, but there was an article that quoted Rainbow on saying that they were above Kara in maturity and sexiness. I hope for their sake it was just misquoted, because get real, you can't talk smack about your industry sunbaes and expect to get away with it.

I was never worried in the beginning, when rainbow came out. Since I believe that DSP came promoted rainbow and KARA, since KARA and SS501 was promoted well. I think I remember when rainbow say that they think they are more matury and sexy than KARA. I remember seeing a interview with them, and comment were like are they really from DSP. Comment were like that because ppl knew members from DSP are like a group of family, the supported each other. Most ppl don't really believe they are in DSP because of that. But no matter what I try to supported them because they are in the same company as KARA and ss501. But the songs that they sang, I can't deal with it, I'm sorry but it true. But it seem like rainbow is no way to be found. I do wonder how long it going to take to reach their sunbae success. The only time I remember seeing rainbow was on the dance battle in feb of 2010.

But I think if SS501 are leaving DSP, when KARA go to Japan. DSP is going to promote rainbow. The different thing about A'st1 and rainbow was that A'st1 was actually like KARA. They had fans, just not a lot of them. So all they need was try to change the image, and see what fit for them like KARA did. A'st1 already had their fan club name and their color. You don't usually get that unless you are popular.

i don't know that rainbow from DSP, but seriously i rarely heard about them, look like they don't have activities recently (maybe DSP busy with SS501 comeback and KARA debut in Japan)..but who are A'st 1? never heard them. are they from DSP too?

..but who are A'st 1? never heard them. are they from DSP too?

A'ST1 is a boy group (under DSP) composed of six members from Korea, Japan and China

They debuted in 2008 and was pretty talented

But DSP didn't give them a proper promotion either their debut song nor their second album

They barely appeared on shows and even music programs

And early this year....one of the member decided to leave and the group was disband

The problem with DSP is their promotion policies

I don't understand why they don't promote their artists better

KARA first...then A'ST1 and now Rainbow

Rainbow debut was pretty good and they had a good repond from the public

But now they almost totally disapear

If DSP want to make them popular they have to have some activities

Because It is how the korean entertainment world works !

And with the actual situation of DSP, the company has to make new popular artist

If at the beginning I was worried about KARA

Now I really hope DSP could do more for Rainbow because some of them trained during so many years to debut

So I don't want them to have the same fate as A'ST1

I really hope Rainbow could comeback very soon and get more popular

Edited by Solin

I didn't know that they were in the same company. I have just listened to their song 'Gossip Girl' . I haven't heard a lot of this group so I don't think that Kara has to worry . ^^ They are so many new girl groups right now .

Did people even notice Rainbow? So many groups debuted last year, it's crazy. I don't know anyone besides the leader, Jaekyung. I think everyone looks so much alike. I just watched two performances once and I think they were pretty good performers.

I find that Rainbow debut was pretty good !

They were indeed many new group since last summer but even if it wasn't great, Rainbow did gain a good number of fans

The problem was that while other groups such as Tiara, f(x) or Secret were promoting very hard, releasing songs

Rainbow stays inactive and I'm affraid people would forget about them : DSP really need to do something !

KARA is now an etablished group with a very solid fanbase who is still growing by days

So they don't have to be afraid of Rainbow who deserve as much as KARA to get known

Edited by Solin

I think it's all a K-Pop marketing strategy. I mean with SM, anyone that's popular and producing a lot of money are shipped to Japan for other artists to debut and be popular in Korea. First was BoA, then DBSK, and now SNSD to allow SHINee and f(x) to do well. It's the same for DSP, I suppose. SS501 and now KARA. KARA already has a big fanbase in Japan, so their popularity will not decrease (even if it does decrease in Korea).

Come to think of it, I am worried. What if there's a possibility that DSP will promote Rainbow as aggressive as SM? Will people forget about KARA in Japan? Rainbow... doesn't really appeal to me, so I don't know.

Totally off-topic, but I hope Rainbow better not have a better dorm than KARA! (referring to HaHa+Mong Show thingy)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's kinda fun and cool actually, dsp released another girl group (rainbow) means kara have a new family member.. i hope they could have a special stage together.. rainbow is good too, i like jaekyung nuna~~

I know this is quite old but I really don't mind.

I think it would be great if our girls can extend their relations even further with another girl group, especially one in the same company as them.

Even if DSP were to release another girl group, I wouldn't really mind.

As long as DSP doesn't mess around...

DSP Love <3

• 1 month later...

We should all be happy! I mean look at SM, JYP and other compinies building a family of artists and you can really see that they grow together and they grow close together. DSP is starting off to build a family that we will be anticipating for the next years! :thumbup:

Not to mention that Rainbow's A is so hot!!!