[2009.11.04] Ivy thinks Goo Hara is the prettiest girl group member

Iouf

Ivy has revealed her opinion about girl groups after returning to the music scene for the first time in 2 years.

In an interview with Newsen, she said, "I saw Goo Hara on TV once and ever since, I've been so interested in her. She's so pretty like a doll. She could be called the second Amuro Namie. Wherever I go, I hear about Goo Hara. Because of that, I've been interested in her and not only does she have the looks, but she also has quirky talents. We've shared a practice room and I've seen her work really hard for practice. I was so surprised at how much effort she put into practice.

She's a junior that has a great future ahead of her. I've been talking about her so much that I seem like I am a Goo Hara fan supporter."

Ivy went on to talk about other girl groups, "When I was making a comeback on Inkigayo, I shared a dressing room with SeeYa and 4minute. Because I was with such young girls, I felt young again as well. As I watch girl groups, I learn a lot.

Their pure passion is amazing. Only those girls can have something like that. I know there are a lot of girl groups with the same aim but I have a different one. I'm a solo artist and as a solo artist, I'm going to please fans with mature performances. Though they are amazing juniors, I won't lose to them."

Sounds like Ivy is a bigger fan of girl groups than fan boys. Do you think she's capable of beating the girl groups for the number 1 spot?

Source: allkpop

Note:

Um, I love you KARA. Don't kill me all, but I'll be frank here. Amuro Namie is like my IDOL, even before I even know what is Kara, even before Kara is formed. She's one of the rare female celebrities I have a girlcrush on, even though Hara is cute, looks Japanese, a littttle bit resembles Amuro Namie; I still can't agree that Goo Hara to be called second Namie. There's only one Namie!! Plus, when we're talking about similarities to Amuro Namie, I cannot help to think about Iwasa Mayuko, she reminds me of Namie a lot...

Edited by Iouf

Hehe.. Hara is a natural beauty <3

Her features are really doll-like xD and make-ups make her just perfect :P

Well, personally she is my favourite member in Kara.

Her determination and competitiveness attracted me :)

She is also a really talented and hardworking. (Her dancing is awesome)

She is also really cute and funny during her performances and variety shows.

Just a perfect girl for me.

Hara ftw!~

Note:

Um, I love you KARA. Don't kill me all, but I'll be frank here. Amuro Namie is like my IDOL, even before I even know what is Kara, even before Kara is formed. She's one of the rare female celebrities I have a girlcrush on, even though Hara is cute, looks Japanese, a littttle bit resembles Amuro Namie; I still can't agree that Goo Hara to be called second Namie. There's only one Namie!! Plus, when we're talking about similarities to Amuro Namie, I cannot help to think about Iwasa Mayuko, she reminds me of Namie a lot...

Hara said she doesnt know why everybody calls her second Namie Amuro, she doesnt think she looks like Namie either.

it's just a name which reporter give her & Hara has no idea about that name ^^

i love Ivy, so i'm really happy when she choses Hara is the prettiest girl on all girlgroups xD

Hara gets more & more love day by day <3

thanks for posting!!

I think Hara is called second Namie Amuro just because she looks like her.

Indeed, Hara is really pretty : just like a doll. And she also works very hard.

At first, I was against Hara to be a KARA member but now I'm glad of DSP smart choice.

She is really great and I hope Ivy words "She's a junior that has a great future ahead of her" will come true.

Edited by Solin

Wow, I love IVY! No I really do (: I've been a fan of her since her debut with JYP. I'm not surprised

that everyone will love Hara. She really is a doll with a weird outgoing talent. Thanks for sharing.

she does resemble namie in some angles and poses, but other than that, she's hara =P

and i agree with mae; would've been nice if ivy acknowledged the rest of kara

i would love to see ivy+kara special stage, since kara had a special stage with hyori way back

so it'll be really cool to have kara performing with two of korea's sexy idols

Why call her second Namie, I like Hara more :D, Hara is so much more younger.

Hehe totally agree with you there, along with some other posts. Not sure why that comparison was made (honestly I don't even know what Namie looks like), but Hara is Hara, and there are many reasons why she doesn't need a comparison. She has many unique qualities that define her. Hara is pretty but IMHO I'm not sure if she is THE prettiest of all the girl groups. That is quite a claim :) Have you seen her without any makeup on? She looks like a different person.

I hope this doesn't offend any Hara fans. I truly like her :)

Hara look's like Amuro nami? o.o She doesn't !! Hara is GORGEOUS. But Nami.. She's pretty. I don't know.. I don't see the similarities .. Hmmm.. Maybe it's not the look's? Their personality. I don't know, Since i'm not a Nami big fan.. But it's good !! Ivy is an amazing singer.. Hara must be happy ^^